39 minutes ago, jimmbob said:

@retroed Do not pre order it yet! It’s coming back. 

I emailed them. 

Did you email from their support page specific to rewards cos I’ve been trying since December regarding my broken game loads code they sent me and always get an error message when I hit send. 

yes I’ve tried multiple browsers and cleared cache.

@cassidy  I had the same problem at first. If I remember rightly I went to the support page, selected I was having trouble installing a game, then was put to the “virtual chat”. That is useless, so after negging every suggestion it threw up it finally put me through to the rewards page. I emailed from there and it worked. If I can find the page again I will link it. 

It was through this page if that helps. 

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us

On 14/01/2021 at 11:39, rafaqat said:

I did it on XBox.

Thank you for this. Hadn’t seen it mentioned before and it is extremely easy on Xbox with the exception of one or two if the RNG doesn’t play ball. One thing to mention, as it says in the video, it’s a one hour trial so all achievements have to completed in this time unless you can access multiple accounts. 

I've really enjoyed smashing the achievements this month!

Effectively €10 to go towards Hitman or the expansion SSD in time.

I've gotten almost 35k reward points since I used all of them to redeem against Cyberpunk so just over a month.

So with the daily searches, doing an achievement a day in DOTT (easy and fun to play again) and the quizes. Oh and the achievements this month.

Not bad!

I completed Full Throttle, quite enjoyed it but still don’t rate it compared to the magical trifecta of MI2, Fate of Atlantis and DotT. Got 1000g though so that’s good.

Gonna do a play through of DotT for a 1000g now... 

In total I’ve got around 8000g so far towards this 10k challenge.

3 minutes ago, cassidy said:

Oh my god I feel dirty for having downloaded and played One Leaves. 

What an utter turgid bag of shit. Can I be arsed to run through it another 18 times for 20p 

It's shockingly bad, right? I mean I was actually stunned at how terrible it was.

2 minutes ago, Simmy said:

It's shockingly bad, right? I mean I was actually stunned at how terrible it was.

I finished it and immediately went to the kitchen and sparked up a ciggie.

That'll learn em 

Anyone tried pre-ordering Hitman 3 to see if they get their 6000?

Someone in this thread on Reddit said they punched the card before it disappeared, pre-ordered the game this AM and got the points:

On 17/01/2021 at 11:09, Simmy said:

I've really enjoyed smashing the achievements this month!

Effectively €10 to go towards Hitman or the expansion SSD in time.

I've gotten almost 35k reward points since I used all of them to redeem against Cyberpunk so just over a month.

So with the daily searches, doing an achievement a day in DOTT (easy and fun to play again) and the quizes. Oh and the achievements this month.

Not bad!

How in shitting crikey have you got 35,000 reward points in a month?! I've got less than 70,000 lifetime points and I've been collecting them for ages. 

image.png.8ff62573da6c79d7cfa31002cf2eb01f.png

8 hours ago, jonathanhoey said:

How in shitting crikey have you got 35,000 reward points in a month?! I've got less than 70,000 lifetime points and I've been collecting them for ages. 

10k for the achievements.

Daily searches / quizzes (takes 5 minutes).

Earn an achievement a day (point & click adventures)

Game Pass weeklies / monthly.

I should add that technically this month (since January 1st) I've got only around 19k but since Cyberpunk came out (think it was 10th December?) I have gathered approx 36-37k just by messing around and clicking things.

I just started 2 months ago and it's really cool actually!

Ah here we go - to be honest, if you did the 10k achievements thing (there's guides on how to get 1k in games really quickly) you'd be at my total too -

rewards.jpg

Yeah it is perfectly possible.

I redeemed all my points against Valhalla just before Christmas, and I now have over 28K balance, with still another 4.5K to work on from the 10K promotion.

Currently playing through Grim Fandango and The Walking Dead series to help hit the 10K and loving them both.

11 hours ago, jonathanhoey said:

I thought that was high too, I'm at 13k for this month though, and just under 5k into the 10k bonus achievement quest.

There was the winter points thing for a couple of achievements, plus obviously the 10k thing.  Generally, I just do the daily set, and claim any free points via the rewards app on Xbox if I turn it on, I don't do any of the things likely to cost money, rentals, preorders etc.  

I did get dragged into the last 10k thing and enjoyed it.  I enjoy seeing how people have discovered obscure things that allow games or even just achievements to be got.  

image.png.4b8e8366f01f7c7441a3cfaf0b92fd30.png

The next problem is figuring out what to do with the points :unsure:

This 10K activity has definitely made me look at more games than I previously would've.

So far I've played Fractured Minds, The Gardens Between and am two chapters through Tell Me Why; all really interesting and at times thought provoking games that I otherwise wouldn't have given the time of day.

Sorry should have clarified.

Just the cut and paste bit. Which doesn't show me lifetime points on the site on Chrome for some reason. 

Have earned 11200 so far in Jan mind. And still not finished the 10k.

11 minutes ago, cassidy said:

Sorry should have clarified.

Just the cut and paste bit. Which doesn't show me lifetime points on the site on Chrome for some reason. 

Have earned 11200 so far in Jan mind. And still not finished the 10k.

The Microsoft rewards dashboard. There there's daily quizzes etc which take a few seconds but add up over time.

Well the Hitman punch card didn’t come back. They assured me it would so I can only presume it’ll be back after initial release. Perhaps they only had a limited amount of preorder suit skins. Saying that the rewards app has been rather slim for the last few days. Hopefully MS aren’t pulling the plug on it. 

CFE40E4C-7C22-4212-B1F9-70495EA476D1.thumb.jpeg.328f2bdd30b58fe184c97de4065389e8.jpeg

So the 10,000 reward points for achievements thing. The dashboard on the Xbox is showing I have the 10,000 achievement points, but it’s still showing a plus next to the 10,000 reward points rather than a green tick. I can’t see anything to make it change and don’t think I’ve been given the points. Is this normal? Is it something that updates at the end of the month or should it do it now?

3 minutes ago, Jonster said:

So the 10,000 reward points for achievements thing. The dashboard on the Xbox is showing I have the 10,000 achievement points, but it’s still showing a plus next to the 10,000 reward points rather than a green tick. I can’t see anything to make it change and don’t think I’ve been given the points. Is this normal? Is it something that updates at the end of the month or should it do it now?

It should have been updating your points as you were unlocking achievements. Have you not noticed your points increase? 

Yeah it should do it as you go along. If you open the card it’ll say something like xxx/10,000 if it does you’ve already been given them. 

Mine for instance says 1375/10,000. If yours is showing 10,000/10,000 then you should already have them in your points balance.