Microsoft Rewards

stefcha

24 minutes ago, womble9 said:

Just fired up the rewards app and there are points galore to be had for the month of June :).

There's a gears 5 punch card giving 500pts, a summer special Olympics card giving 1000 and then a June monthly bonus with 2000 up for grabs. Couple those with the regular weekly and monthy quests, the weekly set (I'm due 2500 at the end of next week for week streak no90, saaaaaaad!!) the dailies etc and I'm sure most will easily get their GP ultimate covered / earn enough for a small free game or just add a good chunk to their tally that they're perhaps saving to put towards a future hardware purchase :).

It would be possible to just keep saving and buy the next Xbox with your points, seems doable. 

The Xbox Rewards app has been on fire this year - so many points for easy/fun activities. I've been averaging about 16-17k points per month overall since January.

The "take a quiz" task for the 2000 points, whenever I click on it it doesn't open up a quiz, just takes you to a page with lots of other stuff . Anyone else having this issue? 

1 hour ago, Ry said:

The "take a quiz" task for the 2000 points, whenever I click on it it doesn't open up a quiz, just takes you to a page with lots of other stuff . Anyone else having this issue? 

Yes, I think it just the classic "Rewards tasks never work on day one" thing, it'll probably be fine in a day or two.

9 minutes ago, xtremeboat said:

Looks like the Game Pass Quests are gone. On my console at least 

They always disappear in the final 24h of the month. The new month starts today at 6pm.

Is there anyway to login to the rewards app without using an xbox? Mobile or web or something? I'm going away for a week tonight and one of the weekly challenges is log into the rewards app on 3 seperate days. I'm on a 52 week streak that's looking like it's about to come to end thanks to a force majeure :(

33 minutes ago, LowCostMonkey said:

Is there anyway to login to the rewards app without using an xbox?

If you set things up beforehand you can remote play your home console via the Xbox mobile app, so long as you pack a controller to use with your phone. Presumably you can wake your console up from the Instant On power mode, but I haven't messed with this myself.

Practically speaking it's probably not worth the hassle/power usage.

8 hours ago, Ry said:

Working now (wasn’t for me and the kids earlier)

19 hours ago, Simmy said:

The Olympics one - don't you have to donate to get the points?

No, you just need to click on the Donate button and it'll complete it. 

Are there any really easy achievements for Gears 5? I seem to think I've already done some. 

12 minutes ago, shirubagan said:

Having finished Gears 5 earlier this year and installed it, the question is, do I really want to download it again to get one achievement? It's 100gb or something IIRC.

Cloud? 

Anyone tried the Human Fall Flat quest? 

I'm following this one and it's not counting how much I've climbed 

Annoyingly, doing this should get me an achievement as well - there's one for climbing 100m and I'm currently at 80m.

10 minutes ago, ScouserInExile said:

Anyone tried the Human Fall Flat quest? 

I'm following this one and it's not counting how much I've climbed 

Annoyingly, doing this should get me an achievement as well - there's one for climbing 100m and I'm currently at 80m.

I did this exact thing last night and after about 3 mins it popped. There was a Human Fall Flat quest a couple monts ago and i did well over what it said but the points didnt pop. Then one day when i booted up my xbox the quest activated. So maybe try again in a couple days

Just scored 10 goals in Fifa (score 5 goals quest) and got nothing though. As per usual there are bugs with quests. 

43 minutes ago, Ry said:

Just scored 10 goals in Fifa (score 5 goals quest) and got nothing though. As per usual there are bugs with quests. 

Are you playing the Series X/S version or the Xbox One version? It hasnt popped for me either playing the Series X version and so I think this might be why.  The weekly quest related to The Show will probably be similar.

14 minutes ago, Chooch said:

Are you playing the Series X/S version or the Xbox One version? It hasnt popped for me either playing the Series X version and so I think this might be why.  The weekly quest related to The Show will probably be similar.

Ah, yeah I'm playing the X version. 

MLB popped with the X version BTW.