IGNORED

Microsoft Rewards

stefcha

16 minutes ago, StoooTube said:

I’m going to be skipping the PES for sure. Life’s too short!

Don't blame you. It's on in the background whilst I do other stuff. About 8 games in - still not won. Except I did win one last night but it coincided with the server maintenance starting and didn't chuffing record it :(

12 hours ago, Dapple said:

Astroneer provides an easy way to get the Top 10 Co Op achievement. Start a new game, open the menu and change outfit. That's it.

1 hour ago, peeveen said:

As someone who dislikes having incomplete games on his xbox gamercard, this month's selection for the Top 10 challenge is a nightmare ... full of bloated, online co-op, open world, second-job games that I would never go near. I guess I'll have to do without those 2500+ points this month.

Astroneer, play via cloud gaming. Takes 2 minutes.

22 minutes ago, Garwoofoo said:

Really? It won't complete for me - both tasks are showing as done but it isn't giving me the 500 points, and it isn't triggering as complete in the other punchcard that requires it. I'll be annoyed if they don't fix it.

Exactly same for me, so hopefully it is a general issue that will get sorted.

If you haven't played it before, doing the Payday 2 monthly will also give you an achievement. You get one for putting your mask on for the first time, which you have to do before you kill anyone. 

I've logged a job for the Top 10 / Bonus Round issue. I'll see if they actually do anything about it. 

Those that like mining/ crafting / exploring ought to give astroneer a go. I wouldn't even say I like those sorts of things much,  but I played loads of astroneer. 

There are lots of systems to learn, and some of it can feel a bit obtuse but it's really good when you peel back a new layer or do a new thing. 

On 05/11/2021 at 11:23, ScouserInExile said:

I've logged a job for the Top 10 / Bonus Round issue. I'll see if they actually do anything about it. 

Turns out it's worth doing this 

Hello,

Thank you for the screenshots that you have provided. We hope you are doing fine. My name is Jenny from the Microsoft Rewards support and I am glad to assist you with Service Request 1530857114 .

We understand that you have not received the rewards points from the Microsoft Rewards Top 10: Co op Edition offer, which also affects the Task #4 for the November Monthly Bonus Round offer completion. I can see and feel how important it is for you to complete and receive the rewards points from the offers. Allow me to help.

We would like to inform you that we have received a feedback from several customers who encountered the same issue. Our Product Group was made aware of this and they are working hard to ensure that this does not happen again. 

In line with this, we have made the following adjustments:

1.  We have manually added 500 rewards points for completing the Microsoft Rewards top 10 offer.

2. We have manually added 2,000 rewards points to your Microsoft Rewards account for the missed points for the November monthly bonus round offer.

3. We have also manually added 500 rewards for you to redeem 5 entries to the Custom Back 4 Blood Xbox Series X bundle sweepstakes as replacement for the 5 free entries included in the November monthly bonus round offer.

Not sure I'm going to waste the 500 points on the sweepstakes, I'm saving up for the FH5 DLC. 

11 hours ago, ScouserInExile said:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/supportrequestform/cf50b787-a987-a7ff-133c-6c4e3f638013

If that doesn't work, go to the Rewards page, scroll down to the bottom and there's a link that says "Contact Microsoft Rewards Support"

Thank you. I just spent 2 hours doing Act 1 of B4B for this reward, didn’t realise all the achievements would pop at the end! Then the reward didn’t work.. 

On 07/11/2021 at 08:52, ScouserInExile said:

Turns out it's worth doing this 

Not sure I'm going to waste the 500 points on the sweepstakes, I'm saving up for the FH5 DLC. 

You’re lucky, I sent a support request and they just said they are looking into it 🙄

I got 3 achievements playing this evening and the FH5 points dropped.  I had 4 or 5 acheivements yesterday when I was allegedly playing from NZ and they did not register, so I think you need to get the achievements from the official UK launch day (Today).

17 hours ago, ScouserInExile said:

Two of mine haven't registered. Did you get early access? Has it caught up? 

I've got 19 achievements and only 2 have counted towards it. They were all unlocked before the official release. No big deal I guess, the game throws achievements at you early on. Just some weird backend nonsense for someone to debug at some point, presumably.

8 hours ago, shirubagan said:

Whoever designed the eFootball challenge should be fired. I've spent 20 minutes in fucking menus so far, nowhere near a game.

I was fortunate in that I got a win first game but it was still a massive enbuggerance. At least it wasn't Black Fucking Desert a-fucking-gain. 

2 hours ago, TehStu said:

I've got 19 achievements and only 2 have counted towards it. They were all unlocked before the official release. No big deal I guess, the game throws achievements at you early on. Just some weird backend nonsense for someone to debug at some point, presumably.

Yeah, I got two "in New Zealand" that didn't register. Two I got today did though.