IGNORED

Microsoft Rewards

stefcha

@NosejamNot to dampen your feeling of personal response but this was mine...

Hi,

Good day!

This is Jennifer from Microsoft Rewards support.

We apologize for the late reply. I gather that your completion of the Microsoft Rewards Top 10 and November Monthly Bonus Round punch card won’t register in the system. I understand how important it is for you to be able to receive your points. No worries, I’m here now and I will do my best to address your concern.

We would like to let you know that Microsoft was made aware of the issue and is currently working on fix. This may take a while which is why I would like to request for your patience. Rest assured that once I have enough information to share with you, I will get back to you the soonest time that I can.

We appreciate your continued patience while we work on the issue.

Regards,
Jennifer
Microsoft Rewards support

20 minutes ago, earlymodernsteve said:

@NosejamNot to dampen your feeling of personal response but this was mine...

Hi,

Good day!

This is Jennifer from Microsoft Rewards support.

We apologize for the late reply. I gather that your completion of the Microsoft Rewards Top 10 and November Monthly Bonus Round punch card won’t register in the system. I understand how important it is for you to be able to receive your points. No worries, I’m here now and I will do my best to address your concern.

We would like to let you know that Microsoft was made aware of the issue and is currently working on fix. This may take a while which is why I would like to request for your patience. Rest assured that once I have enough information to share with you, I will get back to you the soonest time that I can.

We appreciate your continued patience while we work on the issue.

Regards,
Jennifer
Microsoft Rewards support

Ha

I got the same, but from Gemma not Jennifer.😮

I hope it does get sorted but as much for you guys as myself, since I banked the 5K points from the Battlefield punchcard loophole the other night,  so that more than makes up for the 2k on offer here.  

Still won’t turn them down if they sort it out though.😀

1 hour ago, Fry Crayola said:

Worked fine with PES for me yesterday so that might be worth a punt. Easiest achievement there would be to play a single Random Selection match. Can be done offline, any difficulty, and the result is immaterial.

The problem is that the punch card tasks are ticked from B4B achievements but the card itself isn't. Subsequent achievements therefore don't register (got PES and Astroneer ones to check). This stops the bonus from registering either and there's nothing to do from a user end :(

It's MS' fault for having the same game for two punchcards.

I'm trying to chase up a £4 gift card as part of a punch card promotion and so far the Reward team say they don't deal with the gift card side of things so to contact Xbox Support and ....well, you can probably guess. Xbox Support say they don't deal with anything reward related and to insist the Reward team sort it out. Because obviously I'm in a position to insist they do such things 🤨

This or That answers for today (songs by Lennon):

'Borrowed Time'

'Gimme Some Truth'

'Happy Xmas (War Is Over)'

'How Do You Sleep?'

'Imagine'

'(Just Like) Starting Over'

'Mind Games'

'Love'

'New York City'

'Oh My Love'

'Old Dirt Road'

'Steel and Glass'

'Watching the Wheels'

'Whatever Gets You thru the Night'

'Working Class Hero'

Nope, for maximum confusion you need to redeem them on the smartphone Xbox app. Not the PC Xbox app (which has no tab for it), nor the smartphone Xbox Game Pass app (which only allows you to redeem Xbox console-related rewards), but specifically the smartphone Xbox app. Gotta make things as confusing for everyone as possible!

Can anyone explain how the hell this makes any sense? 

Hi Steve,             

I am reaching out from Microsoft Rewards support and I am here to provide an update with your Service Request.

From your description, the issue about your missing £4 gift card from Forza Horizon 5 punch card should be handle by us. I know how important this is to you to be rectified.

Allow me to explain this.

Please be advised that you will receive the gift card from your Xbox Message Center as a 25-digit code. 

In addition, based on the details, the best option for us to resolve this concern is to get in touch with Xbox support. They are the ones who specializes in these types of issues and can provide with in-depth assistance that you need to resolve your concern.

For your reference, you can go to this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us or call them at 1 (800) 469-9269 and it is better handle by them. 

4 hours ago, Dalvado said:

It looks like Xbox Game Pass for PC players can get reward points now. I was playing this morning and got a notification I'd earned points. I went to the Xbox mobile app and there was a summary of my points earned today. 

Screenshot_20211116-135744.thumb.jpg.cc9ece7800195f96eafb995dedb7b5ee.jpg

I don’t have that screen on my Xbox app (the mobile not Gamepass one).

I just have achievements, highlights and about on the top bar).

Are you in the UK and on iOS?

Just now, dreamylittledream said:

I don’t have that screen on my Xbox app (the mobile not Gamepass one).

I just have achievements, highlights and about on the top bar).

Are you in the UK and on iOS?

I'm in the UK and using Android with the latest version - I posted my version number below. I'm not an Xbox Insider either. 

I cross-posted this in the Game Pass thread and others aren't getting either. 

I'm guessing either I've somehow caused a glitch or it's a slow rollout for users and I guess the Xbox app(s) are Web apps so it gets activated on the backend when ready for you. 

Screenshot_20211116-150714.thumb.jpg.7c7bcdf97c4e2d19f97d8ea15ff00576.jpg

Just now, Dalvado said:

I'm in the UK and using Android with the latest version - I posted my version number below. I'm not an Xbox Insider either. 

I cross-posted this in the Game Pass thread and others aren't getting either. 

I'm guessing either I've somehow caused a glitch or it's a slow rollout for users and I guess the Xbox app(s) are Web apps so it gets activated on the backend when ready for you. 

Screenshot_20211116-150714.thumb.jpg.7c7bcdf97c4e2d19f97d8ea15ff00576.jpg

It’s been reported as being in test on the rewards Reddit but in Brazil (and Android only).

So either you’ve been included in the test release or Microsoft have mistaken you for being in Brazil

It worked for me too, and I'm certainly not on the insider program nor in Brazil,* so I'm guessing there are random people in the test group. Possibly worth noting that I'm using Windows 11, and got a prompt from Windows that I had a reward after playing a Game Pass game, asking me to download the app.

*nor pretending to be in Brazil