Microsoft Rewards

stefcha

1 hour ago, ScouserInExile said:

If you haven't done the Conan Exiles quest yet, I followed this video:

https://youtu.be/71XrjKBi8Jw

I died loads of times, but found that if you grab some sticks and rocks, you can then craft a hatchet which makes life easier

I set up a custom game, set my damage to x10, enemy damage to x0.1, and punched the first thing I saw. Easy!

11 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

LOL. I just headed towards an oasis, and I had this thing (about the same size as my female character) come after me and I just punched it to death.

I kept getting killed by these man-turtle things. Made a hatchet and chopped the fuck out of them.

On 19/11/2021 at 12:56, Indy @ S.E. said:

I usually watch this chaps videos for the weekly and monthly challenges, he’s pretty good at showing the quickest way to get things done;

https://youtube.com/c/RewardsHunter

Speaking of which, there's a guide for the Battlefield 204243857563563 punchcard here:

https://youtu.be/yOUItTOrdpc

It can be done with the free trial of the game, though you don't actually need to land in the gap he says, just on the platform at the base of the rocket will do. I found using the wingsuit a right pain in the arse, though.

36 minutes ago, ScouserInExile said:

Speaking of which, there's a guide for the Battlefield 204243857563563 punchcard here:

https://youtu.be/yOUItTOrdpc

It can be done with the free trial of the game, though you don't actually need to land in the gap he says, just on the platform at the base of the rocket will do. I found using the wingsuit a right pain in the arse, though.

This worked perfectly, thanks.

Got a reply from MS about the November Bonus Round

Spoiler

Hi Hawklord,

This is Lester from Microsoft Rewards support assisting you with Service Request number xxxxxxx.

I am grateful for your patience and apologies for the delay.

You previously contacted us about not being able to finish the November Monthly Bonus Round offer since the Microsoft Rewards Top 10 punch card was not marked as completed. I know how important those points are.

Allow me to share with you the resolution.

After a thorough investigation by our research department, it has been determined that there was an issue with the completion of the related Microsoft Rewards Top 10 and November Monthly Bonus Round punch cards.

With that said, I have gone ahead and manually added 500 points to your account for the Microsoft Rewards Top 10 punch card. Just to set your expectations, since I have manually added the points, they will not reflect on the punch card’s tile. They will reflect on your total earnings instead.

Also, I have added 2500 points to your account for the completion of the November Monthly Bonus Round offer. On top of that, I have added another 500 points to make up for the inconvenience that the issue has caused.

TLDR : Got got 3000 points added (and I still have the points from Battlefield 2042)

I know we should reasonably expect them to fix these things, but they could so easily shrug that it makes me think doing the right thing and fixing these back end issues is about retention, and that the rewards system is good for keeping folks vested in the ecosystem. So, long may it continue.

I quite like PES so I thought I'd do the quest for fun, despite everyone saying it was shit. 

It is shit. I keep scoring, they keep quitting. I'm stuck rattling through games on sim now in the hopes I win one. 

Is this meant to be a good advert for the game?

EDIT: oh god, it's a sim challenge anyway. What a pain!

1 hour ago, AK Bell said:

I quite like PES so I thought I'd do the quest for fun, despite everyone saying it was shit. 

It is shit. I keep scoring, they keep quitting. I'm stuck rattling through games on sim now in the hopes I win one. 

Is this meant to be a good advert for the game?

EDIT: oh god, it's a sim challenge anyway. What a pain!

I think it took me something like ten or twelve simulated matches, each ten real minutes long, before I got a win. Absolutely not worth the time, it’s ridiculous.

At least I was using the cloud version on an iPad, which I just set to one side and pressed buttons occasionally (eg to start the second half of each match, etc) while doing something else. 

3 hours ago, ScouserInExile said:

Anyone else got this one? 

Jqvu8Lb.jpeg

I scrolled down in the app for the first time in a while and there it was. Has it been there a while and I've just never noticed or what? 

That's on https://rewards.microsoft.com/ too. If it's already been done on there, it likely won't pop up here. 

EDIT: Oh no, don't listen to me. I'm talking rubbish. It's the PC gamepass promoted on the site. This is new. Yeah, I don't have it either

On 24/11/2021 at 16:36, jonathanhoey said:

I think it took me something like ten or twelve simulated matches, each ten real minutes long, before I got a win. Absolutely not worth the time, it’s ridiculous.

At least I was using the cloud version on an iPad, which I just set to one side and pressed buttons occasionally (eg to start the second half of each match, etc) while doing something else. 

14 matches for me. The things we do for points. <_<

Just now, shirubagan said:

Psychonauts 2 – my achievements seem fucked in that anyway as a few I've done haven't unlocked.

I seem to think I've already got the easiest achievement in that. 

There seems to be a very easy on in The Forgotten City. Once you get into the game proper (you need to go through a time portal thing into the past), you can push up on the d pad to enter photo mode. This gives you the "Tourist" achievement.

I decided to wing it on the Quiz for the 2,000 points reward this month despite usually googling the answers.  Thinking I usually know enough to manage a decent effort when facing a 50/50 choice.

I got 3 out of 10 for a miserable 15 points, so won’t be doing that again.:doh: