IGNORED

Microsoft Rewards

stefcha

3 hours ago, Fry Crayola said:

That should basically never happen as long as you're doing the daily searches for your 90 points, so that's a lot of points down the pan.

Yeah I go through phases. Currently in a “can’t be arsed” phase. 

10 minutes ago, shirubagan said:

I only twigged yesterday that I can do four nonsense searches on the Xbox Edge app for an extra 12 points per day :facepalm:

I don't use Edge in general on my PC, but I do my rewards stuff on it. That way you get the 12 extra points while getting your normal 90 for the day (assuming you just do the usual pick a movie and middle click through the cast).

The Zoo Tycoon weekly quest was utterly tedious. I thought it would be easy, as my kids play the game. So I loaded it and found a level they had been played, and picked up 5 poops. But it didn't work and I discover I'm using the wrong Zoo Tycoon, so then needed to download the GP version (9gb). Saves don't carry across, took a good 45 minutes to build enough exhibits and get them to poop enough.

Poop.

1 minute ago, Pob said:

I looked at that ‘clean up five animal poops’ task and almost had the spell broken about what I was doing with my life. 

It's the poster child quest for anyone who questions the merit of this entire damn thing. If I knew enough weeklies were available to make sure I hit the 1k for the month, I would have left it.

10 minutes ago, TehStu said:

The Zoo Tycoon weekly quest was utterly tedious. I thought it would be easy, as my kids play the game. So I loaded it and found a level they had been played, and picked up 5 poops. But it didn't work and I discover I'm using the wrong Zoo Tycoon, so then needed to download the GP version (9gb). Saves don't carry across, took a good 45 minutes to build enough exhibits and get them to poop enough.

Poop.

I picked the Canada campaign and picked up a shite and just went to retry. Took about 3 mins. 

48 minutes ago, TehStu said:

The Zoo Tycoon weekly quest was utterly tedious. I thought it would be easy, as my kids play the game. So I loaded it and found a level they had been played, and picked up 5 poops. But it didn't work and I discover I'm using the wrong Zoo Tycoon, so then needed to download the GP version (9gb). Saves don't carry across, took a good 45 minutes to build enough

Rewards hunter on YouTube is good for checking the easiest ways to get these done

2 minutes ago, shirubagan said:

Easy Achievement for Rainbow Six Extraction (250 points): start the tutorial, pick a character, find the first enemy, hold B to lay prone, shoot them until they 'splode.

But is there a way to do it without signing up for a Ubi account?

Yeah, I don't think it's actually possible without an account, which I definitely don't have, and don't really want.

We all have limits of what we'll do for points, I suppose!

Tatsujin Drumming, or whatever it's called chucks achievements at you like a pantomime dame throws out lollipops.  I got FIVE achievements from one song, and managed to get another 6 by playing for about 15 minutes. Madness but perfect for the 2000 points bonus one and the weekly one both starting today.

2 hours ago, teddymeow said:

Anybody else unable to get on the Rewards app on the Xbox dash?

Mine says that the content is unavailable and to check back again later.

Worked fine for me an hour ago. 

5 hours ago, Skull Commander said:

Does anyone know how to check back to see how many points you earned last month? I'm sure there is a way to do it but I can't remember.

Hmmm I'm pretty familiar with the points page and other than the bit at the top right (points breakdown) which shows how many you're earned so far that month, I don't think there is a tally kept anywhere else. If there is and you find it then please do let me know as it's be neat to be able to check up on it :).   

2 minutes ago, shirubagan said:

Heads up for the Madden 21 reward — this will pop when the game is ‘ready to launch’. No need to download the whole thing  

Yeah, wish I'd known this before hand.