Astro Bot - PSVR - best game of all time?

dumpster

27 minutes ago, Vemsie said:

I wonder what Team ASOBI! will do next. A full-fledged Astro Bot platformer for PS5 or a sequel to Rescue Mission for the inevitable PSVR 2.
I'll be there no matter what.

I can’t wait to try Astro’s playroom, I wasn’t keen when I first heard about them doing something with Astro Bot outside of VR but after all the positivity about it and the Dualsense I’m now expecting once I’ve played it to be chomping at the bit for a fully fledged platformer.

I also hope they do a sequel for the existing VR or at least some DLC.

42 minutes ago, scoobysi said:

I can’t wait to try Astro’s playroom, I wasn’t keen when I first heard about them doing something with Astro Bot outside of VR but after all the positivity about it and the Dualsense I’m now expecting once I’ve played it to be chomping at the bit for a fully fledged platformer.

I also hope they do a sequel for the existing VR or at least some DLC.

A chum has said that, it’s not a game but a delicious starter that has you begging for the steak dinner and a brilliant nostalgic experience - I was out off by this but he assures me you have to appreciate it for its own merits and not compare it to the VR game and then you will be filled with joy and love it.

A fully fledged sequel to rescue mission is a game I’m looking forward to as much as Nintendo’s top tier output :wub:

31 minutes ago, Shimmyhill said:

A chum has said that, it’s not a game but a delicious starter that has you begging for the steak dinner and a brilliant nostalgic experience.

I think there’s a Platinum Trophy and a fair few tasks/challenges to complete once the main story is done so hopefully it’s not all over too quick.

• 2 months later...