The Mandalorian - live action Star Wars TV show

The bit in S1 where he took the helmet off was the worst bit of the whole show IMHO. Ruined the mystique of the character and I had no idea who the sweaty man underneath the helmet was, so yeah. Recast him with anyone, it doesn’t matter. 

1 hour ago, IcEBuRN said:

Would seem odd for an actor to accept the role as is, then bitch about it in the 2nd season..

That wouldn't seem an odd thing for an actor to do at all, I'd have thought.

It's not like Pedro Pascal is some mega move star who can make demands like that. He played a minor character in GoT and that's about it. I'm sure he's only too delighted to be playing the voice of the Mandalorian.

I am a little nonplussed about the helmet thing though. I'm hoping there's some explanation for it in this season. 

17 hours ago, Matt Defis said:

I'd argue that one of those characters are wrong

Hide contents

I think we're getting Rex rather than Fett.

Spoiler

I REALLY hope so. He at least is an actual character, not a comedy bad guy (as much as I love Boba Fett).

3 minutes ago, Thor said:

Not sure if serious.

Right?!?

He's been in loads of stuff. I was rewatching Buffy recently and he even popped up in that. 

But more recently, he's been in Kingsmen 2, he's in Wonder Woman 84, he was a main character in Narcos, he was in that Equalizer 2 with Denzel Washington. 

7 hours ago, Don Rosco said:

It's not like Pedro Pascal is some mega move star who can make demands like that. He played a minor character in GoT and that's about it.

3229A6C9-D0CB-497F-B6E6-E27998728841.gif.4bb5f0a34e3eb54eafaccf673a16ed3c.gif

9 hours ago, drmick said:

Who was he in Buffy?

He played a one off character named Eddie in the first episode of S4. He dies and comes back as a vampire and then dies again. It's well before he was famous so it's a bit part, but it was funny recognising him all these years later. 

maxresdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, Broker said:

Buffy is full of now recognisable people in minor roles, it ran for ages and needed loads of but parts to fill out the story of the week, same as the x files.

X-Files and Sex and the City had so many before-they-were-famous guests, but hadn’t realised the same was true of buffy as I’ve not watched it since it ended. Pedro Pascal is the only one I’ve spotted so far, though. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 22/09/2020 at 08:31, Doctor Shark said:

X-Files and Sex and the City had so many before-they-were-famous guests, but hadn’t realised the same was true of buffy as I’ve not watched it since it ended. Pedro Pascal is the only one I’ve spotted so far, though. 

watch the episode Go Fish.