The Mandalorian - Season 2 (open spoilers for big surprises)

TehStu

29 minutes ago, Thor said:

Ah fuck, I must have missed something - what the fuck has he done? I always rated him as an actor. 

The terrible conservative uncle stereotype? That's basically James Woods. Him and Jon Voight.

46 minutes ago, Thor said:

Ah fuck, I must have missed something - what the fuck has he done? I always rated him as an actor. 

Have you seen Contact? I loathed him in that, I thought the performance was brilliant. As it turns out, he was just playing himself. 

1 minute ago, TehStu said:

Have you seen Contact? I loathed him in that, I thought the performance was brilliant. As it turns out, he was just playing himself. 

Actually, no, I haven't seen that. It's been on my list for ages. 

7 minutes ago, yakumo said:

Regardless of her views, Gina Carano's acting was WWE level bad.

Yeah, this. She was a shit actor - America's equivalent of Vinny Jones. I'm not sorry to see her gone from Star Wars. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Unsure why Ming-Na Wn is relegated to guest actor status, she had roughly as much screen time as Carano last season, plus she has the advantage of not being a garbage person for PR purposes.

• 2 months later...

I know I'm deeply in the minority on this one from the original Rogue One thread but I find the whole practice of digitally resurrecting dead actors utterly ghoulish, just recast.

Robin Williams saw the way was wind blowing, apparently he left behind strict instructions to try and stop them using his image in that way.