The Mandalorian

TehStu

It’s a shame she is such a shitty person because it was nice to see a strong muscular woman on a tv show. We do need more diversity in body types so hopefully they replace her with another similar character.

But it does seem that toxic views are widespread in the UFC/fitness world.

Also not sure how it is cancel culture.

She can still post her hateful shite whether it be anti-vax, transphobic, holocaust denial or anything she fancies. She can still express herself on many platforms. That is her perogative.

But employers might look at her opinions and think they don't want to be within 10 miles of them - that is their perogative.

If you call that cancel culture then you are just being a snowflake about it.

5 hours ago, sid said:

Ok thanks I can see that point.... when anything at all compared to the Holocaust can undermine it in any way you can’t use therefore it as an example. Even if in itself the comparison is not specifically anti Semitic. Understood thanks....every days a school day and all that.

Fucking hell this place though.

Jesus wept what a shit fucking hill to die on. 

I hope your 19 and just trolling and being the edgiest of egdelords that you could possibly be. 

Otherwise wtf are you talking about...

46 minutes ago, Thor said:

Ah fuck, I must have missed something - what the fuck has he done? I always rated him as an actor. 

Have you seen Contact? I loathed him in that, I thought the performance was brilliant. As it turns out, he was just playing himself. 

1 minute ago, TehStu said:

Have you seen Contact? I loathed him in that, I thought the performance was brilliant. As it turns out, he was just playing himself. 

Actually, no, I haven't seen that. It's been on my list for ages. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Pob changed the title to The Mandalorian