Wireframe - a new gaming magazine (yes, on real paper)

ianinthefuture

Just received my sub copy, as always bang on release date. Shame the postie decided to tear up a corner of the front cover though! 

@ianinthefuture Can’t stress how much I enjoy the mag Ian. Great covers, content and the subscription service is excellent. Really hope the mag goes from strength to strength this year. 😊

6 hours ago, djbhammer said:

Just received my sub copy, as always bang on release date. Shame the postie decided to tear up a corner of the front cover though! 

@ianinthefuture Can’t stress how much I enjoy the mag Ian. Great covers, content and the subscription service is excellent. Really hope the mag goes from strength to strength this year. 😊

Thank you, that's very kind of you to say. We're sort of siloed off from the world each month making it, so very pleasant to come up for air and see things like this.

Long may the mag continue. Just to spite whoever it was that said they gave it six months.

• 1 month later...

A bit late, but issue 59 released.

Eagle-eyed readers may notice one small detail from this issue: it's my last one. I've since moved on to Other Things. I'll genuinely miss the mag, it was really good fun to help put together for... good god it was three-and-a-bit years. But new challenges, and all that. (this does also mean I'm likely not going to be updating here, mostly because I'll completely forget to given it won't be a constant, daily thing for me)

Thanks for all the support, but given the mag is still going: carry on supporting it! PRINT. WILL. NEVER. DIE.

410366482_WF59_COVER-STORE.jpg.c5fc1d785393cc8fe0cb89cb5e6b9194.jpg

• 4 weeks later...