Wireframe - a new gaming magazine (yes, on real paper)

ianinthefuture

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bought the Meat Boy issue (my first) and devoured it over a couple of hours faffing about in Dublin waiting for a bus. 

Good read, concise and informed (even though all the practical programming advice went right over my head). 

Nice review of Outer Wilds too which I'm currently enjoying figuring out. 

Keep up the good work :hat:

• 2 weeks later...

Wireframe - Deluxe Omnibus Collector's Edition!

I'm rather surprised that I've managed to keep up with reading them all so far, particularly with a five month old baby. It has meant all my other magazines are now piling up as they are getting ignored, but I'm up to date with Wireframe, and looking forward to starting the new one tonight!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In one of the recent issues, there's a thing on creating a side scrolling shooter with randomly generated terrain in python. I happened upon it while reading the Raspberry Pi blog and it reminded me a) I need to get into that with the kids and b) I keep forgetting about Wireframe, and the brilliant articles like that.

So even if many of us haven't managed to get reading this into our normal routine (true of any publication outside of my RSS feed, for me), I hope you all keep trucking away. The covers are amazing, and when I do get time to read them, the actual content always interesting and well written.