Turn your Nintendo Switch into a fantastic emulation machine

dumpster

13 hours ago, papalazarou said:

managed to get my hands on an unpatched switched so i could get some emulation action on the go.  have to admit im impressed so far, running dreamcast, psp and ps1 games no issue.

Let us know how you get on with Saturn.  I think some people had good success with the switch running Android or Linux but not running the Switch OS.  But that might have changed.

5 hours ago, dumpster said:

Let us know how you get on with Saturn.  I think some people had good success with the switch running Android or Linux but not running the Switch OS.  But that might have changed.

Saturn didn’t run well at all - haven’t tried putting android / Linux on but may give it a go. 

4 hours ago, papalazarou said:

Saturn didn’t run well at all - haven’t tried putting android / Linux on but may give it a go. 

I think it's @MikeBeaver on here modded the machine to triple boot - factory, mod and Android.  Using Android he had Sega Rally running perfectly.  I never tried it as my Switch kept breaking.  Nothing to do with modding, but when I got third console, having lost all save files yet again, I gave up on the Switch format entirely and it's in a cupboard now.

• 2 weeks later...