IGNORED

The Outer Worlds | Obsidian 2019

Revival

Btw, anyone who hasn’t listened to the Bombcast’s impressions, Jeff is fairly vague in his thoughts, Brad less so. He talks about a couple of specific choices that can be made. I skipped on once he started so don’t know how much more he blathers about.

Just in case people feel weary of such things.

Sounds like you need to put this on Supernova difficulty to get the most out of the systems in place. Same goes with Witcher III. The devs spend years making intricate RPG systems to tinker with then set the difficulty for people who have no interest in using them.

No postage info from Simply Games, so no day early gaming for me. :hmm:

I really hope this gets delivered today, I've had the worst 24 hours with a terrible stomach infection which saw me in a&e at 5am, just got back and nothing really to look forward to for the next 4 days except convalescing and hopefully playing this. Come on postie, sort me out!

1 hour ago, Minion said:

I really hope this gets delivered today, I've had the worst 24 hours with a terrible stomach infection which saw me in a&e at 5am, just got back and nothing really to look forward to for the next 4 days except convalescing and hopefully playing this. Come on postie, sort me out!

Get well fella.

15 hours ago, HarryBizzle said:

I used the game pass app on iPhone. 

This might work: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/the-outer-worlds/bvtkn6cq8w5f?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

4 hours ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

For Game Pass games you can search for the title on the store page on your Xbox. If there's a preload available, there's an install button there.

Ah, I'd been using the android Game Pass app. Cheers! 

17 minutes ago, womblingfree said:

Will this unlock at midnight? If Simply haven’t posted it by this evening I’m cancelling and downloading the fucker.

It's just £1 on Xbox, so if you really prefer to get physical* you could start playing right now (by setting the Xbox to NZ or waiting until midnight) and then continue with the disc once Simply finally arrives**

*:ph34r:

**Or just keep the disc in your collection in the shelf until your GP runs out

Does anyone know what frame rate it's running at on Xbox 1 X? I'm looking online and can't seem to find any info for that. It's simply a case of going for the PC version if I can get a 60fps game on there as that's my preference, like with Prey.