rllmuk
Harsin

(Some) Streamers Are The Worst

The fact he didnt get permanently banned for committing an actual crime (streaming from a public restroom), he must've done something extremely fucked up that has yet to be revealed.

• Upvote 1

I really hope this doesn’t somehow end up with even more people watching this fucking cunt. He managed to spin being a piece of shit who cheated on his wife and barging into a toilet with a camera into more followers, are we 100% sure if it turns out he’s a rapist his fans won’t think that’s awesome and be ready to donate more?

• Upvote 1

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2020/06/27/why-was-dr-disrespect-banned-on-twitch-everything-known-so-far/

This is all very dramatic. Apparently ShannonZKiller deleted her tweet that I posted, Disrespect ended a stream early which was the last time he was seen on stream, Discord have ended their relationship with him and Twitch have refunded his Champion Club subscribers.

The Game Awards™ choices of Trending Gamer Award Winners™ continue to deliver.

• Upvote 3

One one clip I've seen you can hear someon'e say something like "that's it, hands up" just before he says "fuck" at the end.

So definitley arrested by the police for something.

1 hour ago, yakumo said:

This does not look good. By not good I’m guessing the truth is going to be seriously grim.

They should do a show about a Punisher style character who just goes around taking out streamers. I would watch the hell out of that.

• Upvote 5

15 minutes ago, Purin said:

One one clip I've seen you can hear someon'e say something like "that's it, hands up" just before he says "fuck" at the end.

So definitley arrested by the police for something.

Doubt it, if he was arrested there's paperwork and his mug would be plastered over the internet so fast.

There's speculation he's breached his contract and setting up a new platform with ninja and shroud... 

15 minutes ago, yakumo said:

Doubt it, if he was arrested there's paperwork and his mug would be plastered over the internet so fast.

Put on some decent headphones, it is there at 8:05.

I'm just trying to isolate the clip in audacity

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, carlospie said:

There's speculation he's breached his contract and setting up a new platform with ninja and shroud... 

If this is one big publicity stunt then.... Well, it'll be a well played one.

Just now, moosegrinder said:

Yeh im thinking this is serious crime related tbh

1 minute ago, Purin said:

Put on some decent headphones, it is there at 8:05.

I'm just trying to isolate the clip in audacity

I know but it could be also because they're found out he's not a real doctor. 

Just now, moosegrinder said:

Its not a stunt though, emotes, refunds are now been sent back. 

I would love to meet someone who buys twitch emotes and just have a chat. It must be like talking to Karl Pilkington.

3 minutes ago, yakumo said:

I know but it could be also because they're found out he's not a real doctor. 

Its not a stunt though, emotes, refunds are now been sent back. 

Bit that could b done because of breach of contract. Personally I think he's in the actual shit proper.

1 minute ago, HarryBizzle said:

I would love to meet someone who buys twitch emotes and just have a chat. It must be like talking to Karl Pilkington.

This post was sponsored by Wether's Originals.

• Upvote 1
  • Empathy 1

3 minutes ago, HarryBizzle said:

Tough on Karl there.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, carlospie said:

Tencent are backers of some new streaming platform. Trovo it is apparently called. 

1 hour ago, carlospie said:

I went for a run just now and thought about this far more than I should have and this is what I ended up thinking too.

The breach of contract is setting up a new platform and going after potential twitch clients. 

The way he ended his stream is almost like one of those detective mobile games you see advertised on Facebook. Twitch streamer final video then he is never seen again - can you solve the crime? Doc is a cunt, but he's clever enough to want to get people talking and is easily sociopathic enough to do it in this kind of way.

2 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

This is a massive publicity stunt, isn't it? 

Nope

Of course it is. If he'd done anything serious, police would be involved and it would be in the public eye. It's a massive ruse to keep people talking about doc whilst he does whatever the fuck it is he already had planned. This is how average skilled older twitch streamers stay relevant.

• Upvote 1

It's like a murder mystery. Part of me predicts a new streaming platform owned by the biggest streamers including ninja and doc that will coincide with Facebook gaming and xbox. 

The recent mixer cancellation is just odd. I just can't see ms getting it so wrong with mixer when they have got so much right with the series x. 

Or that the doc has been caught in bed with another platform or trying to get others to leave twitch which has breached their ToS. Neither party can discuss it due to NDA or not wanting to jeopardise future legal action 

The other half things he's either caught up in some crime syndicate or has been grooming kids online or similar. But then as others say there would be pics of him getting arrested or a crime scene by now. 

The public demand to know! 

I know very little about streaming or its characters but have watched that clip above and have also gleaned enough over the internet via osmosis to conclude that this thing is PR.

Pure PR for another endeavour*.

*I wouldn't bet personal testicles on it mind.

I've never watched his streams but this is one of the most gripping internet mysteries I've seen in a while.

• Upvote 2

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2020/06/27/dr-disrespect-finally-breaks-his-silence-on-twitch-ban-and-its-not-good/amp/

Reason #1 — Why wait so long to tweet this very brief statement? If Twitch banned me, and I was a prominent streamer, and they didn’t tell me why . . . I would be on Twitter in a flash saying so. I wouldn’t let all this mystery and gossip go wild online without at the very least saying “Hey I have no idea what’s going on right now and Twitch won’t tell me.” Beahm waited a day before tweeting anything. Maybe there are extenuating circumstances for this—he was camping in some remote wilderness, perhaps—but as of right now, it makes no sense.

Reason #2 — This statement only reveals one data point—that Twitch hasn’t told Beahm why he was banned. It leaves out some other big factors, such as whether or not Dr. Disrespect is aware of the reason himself. It stands to reason that whatever happened, he knows. It seems incredibly unlikely, given Reason #1, that he is unaware and completely in the dark about the reasons for the ban whether or not Twitch communicated this to him directly. If sources are telling journalists like Breslau what’s going on, surely the doctor himself is aware.

Unless . . . something even worse has happened and Twitch and the handful of people who know what’s going on aren’t allowed to tell Beahm anything. That conjures up some very bad scenarios which I won’t delve into here—it’s not polite to speculate on something of this nature, after all. But it’s certainly strange, and Dr. Disrespect’s statement only furthers the confusion and dread we’re all feeling over this.