Hades - coming to Xbox and PlayStation Aug 13th!

robdood

4 minutes ago, Quest said:

I really need to get on this. I'm generally not a rogue-like person but I've loved every Supergiant game and I reckon the narrative stuff will compel me to keep going.

Any word on Switch performance?

I'll tell you when it's downloaded.

Patch notes spoilered for length. Three fucking times because the formatting on this forum software is fucking awful.

19 minutes ago, El Spatula said:

I've been playing it for ages but cant get past a certain wanker with horns and chum.

Never really figured out how to use cast?

Cast - boon it up then spam it. Getting past the wanker with horns and chums is (the way I do it) a dash frenzy + spam call into horny wanker + occasionally calling for help.

5GB patch. Bit annoying :(

1 hour ago, footle said:

Ooh, but it’s downloaded and I can run this and flight simulators giant slow patch at once...

so RB kept getting picked up by flight simulator, and each time would spawn a new tab in chrome showing the flight sim forums. One hour later...

image.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Marlew said:

A very good game, no doubt, and exceptionally polished, but I already feel like I've seen the individual elements countless times before. I'll give it a few hours and see if there are any surprises in store.

You probably have but the characters are ace and the upgrades you make in the main hall mean there's lots to keep going at. Fundamentally it's a rogue-like, but it's polished as shit, humourous, gorgeous and the combat is fantastic. 

I’ve got to the first boss on my... fifth run maybe. Got annihilated. Mainly because my controller decided it was a good time to get iffy. Honest guv.

This is very nice, very exciting when the music kicks in in a big fight. Quite unforgiving though, definitely need to practice

15 minutes ago, Marlew said:

A very good game, no doubt, and exceptionally polished, but I already feel like I've seen the individual elements countless times before. I'll give it a few hours and see if there are any surprises in store.

you have, but not as polished, or as wide in approach.