Gaming Toys, Posters, figures, dolls, Memorabilia. Post them here!

I'm currently changing my retro gaming corner of my room.

It's not done yet, so, I'll just post what was here waiting for me, from when I not got long in from Christmas shopping.

I guess we might be of a certain age where this isn't for everyone...but...Please post pictures of, Posters, toys, dolls, anything like that, maybe you could post links to upcoming figures, dolls, maybe stuff you wouldn't buy, but would like to share.

I'll do more pictures soon, I've had a skinful, but wanted to start this thread.

Currently loving neo geo...I'm so happy with this king poster, great character to play with in the kof games I've played.

Merry Christmas Wishes too xx

IMG_20181222_190034.jpg

Have gone toy mad since buying a Gundam for my son years ago but never being able to get it to him. Decided to build it myself and shazam! I'm back to being ten years old and filling my flat with robots and action figures. Only the robot BT from Titanfall 2, and some Funko Titanfall who I have no idea the name of, on the gaming front so not really post worthy but my god my wallet.

15 hours ago, amc said:

Have gone toy mad since buying a Gundam for my son years ago but never being able to get it to him. Decided to build it myself and shazam! I'm back to being ten years old and filling my flat with robots and action figures. Only the robot BT from Titanfall 2, and some Funko Titanfall who I have no idea the name of, on the gaming front so not really post worthy but my god my wallet.

Pictures! 

13 hours ago, Steven said:

I bought a complete set of Epoch Majora's Mask figures when they first came out. They are probably the nicest things I've picked up and still boxed.

Post them up :)

On 28/12/2018 at 00:05, bwi said:

I loved this poster so much i had it framed. Managed to get it through nearly 7 hours of eurogamer unscathed. I'm not a PS fanboy but this poster i just really love.1057549548_ps20thpicture.thumb.jpg.e992d16f8bb32f43d173fdf8a57fd036.jpg

The hairs on my arm stood up reading that, beautiful.

Was that a purely LE Eurogamer special? Would love it myself!

I think it was from the GAME stand, and they gave it to you when you bought the anniversary controller. I only just got into the talk with Shuhei Yoshida talking and some lucky git got a 20th ps4 just by sitting in the right seat. My mates poster got trashed as eurogamer was a lot more crowded then (unlike this year)

18 hours ago, bwi said:

ooooo i like them. Is the one on the left the banner that someone was printing off a while back? i was really tempted by one of them myself. I do have a framed SSV in a cupboard somewhere

Hiya mate, yes, the yellow Snk rental banner was bought off another forum..it's a repro...

The rest are original.

I'm still 2 posters short on that wall...and I need two more for the wall left of Snk banner.

Glad you like them :) Thank you.

I moved the king poster....Chun was always the girl of the other wall.

King deserves her own place too.

I'm going to rearrange the other posters again too...

I think it looks better being less busy...but a friend said she liked them how they were before.

IMG_20190118_194436.jpg

IMG_20190118_194612.jpg

IMG_20190118_194931.jpg

i still have one of those hats and also the little LCD clock that was given away at the time. IIRC i got them from videogamesplus. When we had to buy games from canada if you wanted them early........because nintendo hated us