The Boys - Amazon superhero show

Is there just one more episode?

This season is definitely weaker than the first. It feels like it’s constantly building up to something but nothing happens 

The best bit was the start with the radicalised geek killing the store keeper. Sadly based on many a true story 

2 hours ago, jonamok said:

In which case

Hide contents

How did she blow up the FBI lady’s head? She could only use the power once out of her cell.

That's why I'd discounted her.  I think she'll have a 

Spoiler

Scanners style headoff

With the actual culprit.

1 hour ago, Chadruharazzeb said:

I must be missing something seeing as I haven't seen anyone else ask, anywhere, but what's the deal with Fresca? 

Note - I don't mean "please tell me what Fresca is". 

I’ve assumed it’s still to be revealed as it’s far too embedded in key moments for it not be significant.

But if it turns out to have no plot significance whatsoever and has been some kind of mass marketing stunt that we don’t even realise what it has made us as viewers do then that would also be acceptable :lol:

5 hours ago, Chadruharazzeb said:

I must be missing something seeing as I haven't seen anyone else ask, anywhere, but what's the deal with Fresca? 

Note - I don't mean "please tell me what Fresca is". 

Isn't it just a cult reference, don't drink the Fresca/koolaide

20 hours ago, monkeydog said:

Have we already been introduced to the supe with 

Reveal hidden contents

Explodihead skills

Or is it someone new?

I'd like to think

Spoiler

it's Edgar.

But outside of him, I'm not sure anyone makes sense. So someone new would be fine too.

I wonder if it's someone from the

Spoiler

"Scientologists". They killed the guy who was going to replace A-Train, and basically ensured The Seven's continued existence by killing Vogelbaum, meaning both the Deep and A-Train could potentially return to their slots, but now furthering the church's interests?

One thing I'm not clear on from that episode is

Spoiler

Is Black Noire dead? Because it shows Maeve just casually sitting at the hearing after trying to kill him with an Almond Chew