rllmuk
Mr Tony

Apex Legends - Battle Royale by Respawn Entertainment

That's wicked @Kayin Amoh, I've never taken the time to work out the mils in this, though the Kraber one looks pretty straightforward judging by your clip. Does the other long-range scope have the same range finder and mils?

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Pob said:

That's wicked @Kayin Amoh, I've never taken the time to work out the mils in this, though the Kraber one looks pretty straightforward judging by your clip. Does the other long-range scope have the same range finder and mils?

Yep, they're pretty much the same idea. They may look slightly different, but the ranging on any long scope is accurate to the distance you're firing. Check distance, account for drop, boom!

Loving duos mode on this today. Got a couple of wins with randoms, enjoying being able to push and still have a chance if you end up with someone who doesn't work as a squad.

1v3 was hard as fuck. 1v2 gives you a pretty good chance.

• Upvote 1

Duos is pretty good, I agree. 

It's even more important to stick together when playing which can be irritating when you are under equipped and are struggling to find equipment but your teammate wants to go engage another pair.  Meanwhile you're dual wielding a pair of Mozambiques.  Actually, if you could dual wield them, they'd end up being pretty useful! 

• Upvote 1

There's a new bug been introduced with yesterday's update. People can mellee you in the loading screen. 

If you spam the attack buttons your character will punch. If someone is unlucky, theyll get hit. If they're really unlucky they'll be downed before even reaching the drop ship & spawn in bleeding out. 

• Upvote 1

:blink: Man, that is impressive!  Not just the general accuracy etc, but how he always seems to know where people are, reacts instantly with exactly the right move when coming under fire, is constantly on the move, and so on.

Not much chat about Apex. 

I’m loving it right now. Anyone want to squad up?

Sure, feel free to add me. I haven't been playing as much recently and I may not be available often, but might be able to party up from time to time. Tag's in the sig, I'll add you if I'm on the PS4 first.

Edit: Ha! Already PS4 friends. Don't think we've ever actually played, mind!

• Upvote 1

Loving the new Grand Soirée event. A completely new mode every two days for two weeks.

Two wins on  Golden Duos, those Kraber shots - so satisfying. Looking forward to the Night on Kings a canyon when that wings around. 

Still learning stuff after a year - blue topped supply box call ins are player ones and , if a gold loot Drone has a red dot -means it’s got a loot key inside.

• Upvote 1

I loved playing Apex but too many GaaS it kind if got lost. I bought the S3 pass as well, but Fortnite and Modern Warfare took over.

I gotta admit, the only shooters I can be bothered playing online these days come from Respawn. Others just don't do it for me any more now that I've played this.

Single player, yeah. I could use a good Halo right about now. And, to be fair, I could also use a less buggy Apex. The Soiree release introduced some annoying quibbles like cancelling sprinting, reviving and respawning - though they did push a patch to fix them pretty sharpish.

Hows the ranked games sorted on this? Ive managed to reach diamond rank which is the rank below predator.but my other 2 teammates are platinum,but seam to be having a tough time since ive reached that rank.

Are we now facing 3 diamond players??

55 minutes ago, Theholyhogg said:

Hows the ranked games sorted on this? Ive managed to reach diamond rank which is the rank below predator.but my other 2 teammates are platinum,but seam to be having a tough time since ive reached that rank.

Are we now facing 3 diamond players??

Yeah. The weakest players rank and group up to the strongest during matchmaking, so even two bronze players would be playing against platinums if they were grouped up with a platinum ranked friend.

In other news, I knocked someone with a 405 yard/meter/ whatever kraber shot in gold duos to finally get that 300 yard badge. Wasn't sure it would count because krabers drop like candy in Gold Rush, but it did.

It wasn't an amazing shot or anything mind - the dude was stationary sniping so it was really just lining up the bullet drop indicator to 400 yards.

• Upvote 2

A fortunate shot. Took out two enemies which took out their downed teammates at the same time. Five in all.

• Upvote 8

They are getting so good at Building the lore and cinematics 
Time to throw Respawn another £7.99 for the immense amount of time I spent on it since season 3. 80 wraith wins this season, now my favourite game ever.

• Upvote 6