rllmuk
kiroquai

Formula One - 2019 Season

3 minutes ago, PC Master Race said:

Yea, Ferrari having to tell Vettel to let him past as there is no way he could keep LEC behind him and that would just help Mercedes.

I think that was entirely to save face.

"No Vettel isn't crap, he was ORDERED to let LEC by".

Just now, ryodi said:

Vettel has no pace at all. He must have ragged them when he got them.

Yeah he paniced, only though of Charles and mullered them trying to get ahead.

Wrong track for that, perfect move at say, Hungary.

Norris had an anti stall message on his wheel. Was it him or Sainz that appeared to have an anti stall problem earlier too?

Albion is definitely losing that 5th place but that was a ballsy overtake on Perez. And Gio is definitely getting sacked at the end of the season.

2 minutes ago, ryodi said:

Albion is definitely losing that 5th place but that was a ballsy overtake on Perez. And Gio is definitely getting sacked at the end of the season.

What was wrong with the pass? It looked great! 

3 minutes ago, Bushtopher said:

FIA sporting regulations specify that if there is too much excitement at a race they need to shit all over it afterwards.

• Upvote 8

Just now, PC Master Race said:

FIA sporting regulations specify that there is too much excitement at a race they need to shit all over it afterwards.

Hahaha.

3 minutes ago, Bushtopher said:

Danny Ric overtook off the track in France on the last lap and got punished for it so I expect the same to happen here.

12 minutes ago, ryodi said:

Danny Ric overtook off the track in France on the last lap and got punished for it so I expect the same to happen here.

I thought that was only if you had all four wheels off the track. Looks like Albon kept two wheels on. 

16 minutes ago, ryodi said:

Yeah just saw it on Sky, that's fine.

True, they’ve just show the onboard replay and it doesn’t look as bad as the external replay. I agree he won’t be punished for that.

Enjoyed the race, I love the way Lewis never gives up, he’s a machine. I’m pleased for Charlie, really deserved that. Totally gutted for Lando, thought 5th was in the bag. Albon did well to get up the grid, and that overtake on Danny Ric was brilliant. Don’t understand why Vettel pitted, not like Bottas would of overtaken him!

Don’t think you’ll ever find a more fitting winner than Charles Leclerc today. I feel sorry for him really - so much tragedy in his life. Can’t even enjoy his first win fully. That guy carries a lot of hidden weight on his shoulders.

Good race overall, and thankfully safe. 

• Upvote 6

9 minutes ago, Nosejam said:

Enjoyed the race, I love the way Lewis never gives up, he’s a machine. I’m pleased for Charlie, really deserved that. Totally gutted for Lando, thought 5th was in the bag. Albon did well to get up the grid, and that overtake on Danny Ric was brilliant. Don’t understand why Vettel pitted, not like Bottas would of overtaken him!

There's a point for fastest lap. Bottas not overtaking him is exactly the reason he pitted.

He gets a free pit stop for new tyres and goes for the extra championship point, and indeed he got it.