IGNORED

The 3DS Resurrection thread

Raven

Finished Fire Emblem Awakening, brilliant game, the only other FE game I played was Sacred Stones on the GBA and enjoyed it, but didn't finish it (yet).

I started Shadows of Valentia but dropped it pretty hard.

Does anyone have any tips for Pocket Card Jockey? ‘The Fastest Nag’ was doing great winning the early races, but I lost all my last ones as a colt and now on the mature races I’m coming 9th and 10th, doesn’t seem to matter how well I start or how many perfect clears I get on solitaire, so I’m obviously missing something.

19 hours ago, deKay said:

Cheers!

Although thinking about it, I cannot remember that I made files on my PC to transfer my data from one 3DS to another.

Is it possible to simply use the built-in transfer tool and select "transfer all data" to move your data between 3DS's without losing your photos and street passes?

On 18/05/2022 at 10:32, ZOK said:

Does anyone have any tips for Pocket Card Jockey? ‘The Fastest Nag’ was doing great winning the early races, but I lost all my last ones as a colt and now on the mature races I’m coming 9th and 10th, doesn’t seem to matter how well I start or how many perfect clears I get on solitaire, so I’m obviously missing something.

You'll need to breed better horses, the game has a long life in it. It's possible, I've won all the races over time but it did take a lot of horses to do it.

Ta, I’ve improved a lot now, I don’t think I understood how comfort zones worked. I’ve got 5 G1 cups under my belt now though.

Probably a niche genre but all of the Japanese Rail Sims and Airport Hero games are £1.80 in the current eShop sale until 15/6. A Train City Simulator is £9.99 as well. 

• 2 weeks later...