IGNORED

Pokemon Sword & Shield - Nintendo Switch

ThePixelbarks

Pick a team!  

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 minutes ago, grindmouse said:

So: Is there a problem or not?

Yes & no.

It’s entirely subjective, for every person who cares about x (not Pokemon x) there will be another that doesn’t. Which is what you went on to say. The problem is, you can’t make the people who don’t care care by pointing it out repeatedly because they don’t care and because they don’t care, they certainly aren’t going to boycott it because they don’t care and are just wanting to play the game.

I wonder if anyone has videoed themselves explaining to their kids they aren’t going to get the game for them due to the pop up, crap shadows and ropey backgrounds?

Royal Mail have confirmed the game will be delivered today and the Nintendo store have sent me a code for a tracksuit outfit for your character. I’m looking forward to playing it in handheld mode tonight the way Pokemon should be played, as long as the text isn’t the same size as Fire Emblems that is too small for me.

I went with Amazon for this one because I had a voucher. They actually shipped it on Wednesday and I have Prime, so all should be fine. Now they’re saying it’s arriving today by 11pm but it’s with Royal Mail who’ve already been and gone and it’s not even at the local delivery office so it clearly isn’t arriving today and I hate Amazon.

If no one wants their tracksuit codes could I be a cheeky **** and ask for it please? The reason is that my eldest will be getting it for his birthday (soon) but my youngest won’t be getting it until Christmas and I’m assuming the promotion will have ended then and he does like to copy his brother.

1) available right now from shopto on eBay at £38.38 (Code PRIZE20)

2) Pokemon Center trip took a 1h45min queue but was able to get London exclusive tcg playmat, cars sleeves and t-shirt for my son + an Umbreon plush and London umbrella, t-shirt and mug for me. Espeon plush for my daughter. Also a London guard Pikachu plush for a friend. 

6 minutes ago, carlospie said:

It’s true.

hate to be negative but A streamer just finished this in 13 hours using mainly one Pokémon. They are not very impressed with it...another finished it in 8 hours. Saying it reeks of a rushed cash in. 

Awesome. Should have it done in time for Shenmue III!

39 minutes ago, carlospie said:

It’s true.

hate to be negative but A streamer just finished this in 13 hours using mainly one Pokémon. They are not very impressed with it...another finished it in 8 hours. Saying it reeks of a rushed cash in. 

You can beat Omega Ruby in a similar time. In fact most modern Pokemon games can be completed that quickly, the only exception are Sun and Moon because there is so much unskippable story in it.

1 hour ago, carlospie said:

It’s true.

Sounds good to me, maybe I'll actually get around to finishing it! Then I can start playing Cuphead, Obra Dinn, Hotline Miami, Bastion, Transistor, Assault Android Cactus and whatever else is pilling up unplayed on my Switch (Who am I kidding, I'll just go back to Mario Maker 2...)

3.6 lol. People sure are having a paddy about that Dexit.

The story is always easy and short. It's got easier and shorter as the series has gone on because  they've cut down on the hellish caves with Zubats every three paces. This is not a bad thing.

7 hours ago, Kryptonian said:

If no one wants their tracksuit codes could I be a cheeky **** and ask for it please? The reason is that my eldest will be getting it for his birthday (soon) but my youngest won’t be getting it until Christmas and I’m assuming the promotion will have ended then and he does like to copy his brother.

PM’d.

I've spent about 6 hours on it today, and have completed the 1st gym. It's just what I was hoping for, with the biggest problem being not relying on the old favourites, and giving the newbies a chance to shine. What the hell is Blipbug going to end up looking like? I don't know, so therefore don't know what to name it ...

Yes, that is my biggest problem with the game. Otherwise, I love it!