IGNORED

Pokemon Sword & Shield - Nintendo Switch

ThePixelbarks

Pick a team!  

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My main request is that you can complete the full Pokedex without any special event Pokemon that you need to get from attending an event in a physical location, via Pokemon Go or a time limited download. Even if I have to buy two different versions of the game (which I often end up doing anyway) to trade to myself using another Switch or Pokemon box.

It would be nice if it was like some of the older versions (I forget which game is which) where you end up being able to jump between regions and take on two lots of gyms but that would probably be asking for too much in the first proper Switch edition.

Also let me breed Pokemon. I'm not really into breeding to get perfect IV's but I need to have one of every evolution.

Remember ages ago someone came up with some starter pokemon and they were thought to be for the next (what turned out to be Let's Go) entry?

Here they are:

platyduck.png.ebc9284bc4cac4e0c64649574f46bd69.pngstonermonkey.png.e656602e91c457cafa07b4a294465fe1.pngfirebunny.png.782ff8feb267b845dbdc0800ee9dee0d.png

A fire rabbit and a grass monkey, eh? Hmm.

1 hour ago, Tony said:

It would be nice if it was like some of the older versions (I forget which game is which) where you end up being able to jump between regions and take on two lots of gyms but that would probably be asking for too much in the first proper Switch edition.

I think only Gold and Silver do that, and mainly because the map data from the first games was easy to add.