Pokemon Sword & Shield - Nintendo Switch

Pick a team!  

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 31/12/2019 at 11:53, CheekyLee said:

I'll take one, if they're still available.

Sure! Got like 10 6IV ones, they need a good home :). Think I've added you already. I'll pop you a DM if I see you online. I'll use the link code 4113.

Edit : ah actually can't find you on my friends list I don't think. 0118-0737-4899.

1 hour ago, JLM said:

I would love one of these farfetch’ds. Let me know if there’s anything you’re looking for. 

Nothing springs to mind right now.. if you've got anything with interesting egg moves or that's vaguely competitive ready that would be great, but happy to just give them away. Hatched ~500 of the buggers on the way to my shiny, so not precious to me. Add me, or DM when you wanna trade :)

55 minutes ago, Chu Chu Chris said:

Anyone near ready for competitive battling?

I'm very much a noob but yeah I've got a fair few trained mons now. Had a bit of success in ranked but it appears to be shut currently..

20 hours ago, John0 said:

Sure! Got like 10 6IV ones, they need a good home :). Think I've added you already. I'll pop you a DM if I see you online. I'll use the link code 4113.

Edit : ah actually can't find you on my friends list I don't think. 0118-0737-4899.

Added. I have a Rattled Magikarp now, courtesy of the current raids, and can guarantee getting you an Adamant one. Sadly, I've yet to catch a Jolly Ditto, but sooner or later one will shoow up for me.

2 hours ago, shirubagan said:

I caught a shiny Magikarp! :omg:

I've got 2 so far, but the real reason I was all about these raids was the chance to get the Hidden Ability. Do enough, and I'm sure a 55 IV Shiny Rattled is out there, but since even a 1 IV could most likely cheese the Battle Tower, Hyper Training is also certainly within the realms of possibility!

17 hours ago, Chu Chu Chris said:

Anyone near ready for competitive battling?

Not nearly ready enough, but happy to jump on board regardless!

Rattled is Magikarp's Hidden Ability (only available from raids). When you evolve it Gyarados's Hidden Ability is Moxie, which gives you a 1 stage boost in Attack every time you faint a pokemon. It's pretty good! Although Intimidate (one of Gyarados's regular abilities) also seems quite good in Doubles.

(@shirubagan)

Edit: Also I managed to luck into an Adamant Rattled Shiny Magikarp on my fourth raid over the weekend. That'll do :D

Can anyone help me out with the following Pokémon so I can complete my Dex? I will trade them right back.

219 Sirfetch’d (Haven't managed to trigger the three Critical hits yet!)

276 Accelgor

294 Sableye

346 Drampa

350 Frosmoth (Snom evo – having trouble getting the game night time?)

374 Dracozolt (Fossil)

377 Arctovish (Fossil)

389 Goomy > (390 Sliggoo > 391 Goodra)

You can do a couple of those yourself fairly easily.

Sirfetch'd - I took a level 1 Farfetch'd holding a Leek and taught it Focus Energy. Then, I went to route 2, and fished up a Magikarp. Guarantee you'll get 3 Critical from among your 10 or so hits.

Frosmoth - Attach a Soothe Bell to your Snom, and cycle back and forth for about 20 minutes. Check with the kid in Hammerlocke, and when he says "You're pretty close, but I bet you could get even closer" it will be happy enough to evolve on the next level-up. Night-time is after 7pm in Wild Area, but this might require game completion. 

Accelgor only comes from trading Shelmet with Karrablast, so you'll need Karrablast to start with. I can help with that, the 2 above, and the fossils, but you'll need to find a Shield owner for the rest. I need Goomy, Drampa, and Sableye myself, as well as Corsola, and Larvitar.

@shirubagan I need Shelmet, you need Karrablast. I do have both, as it happens so we should be able to get it done via multiple trades if needs be. I'll be on using link code 4113. I would like to make my shiny Onix into a Steelix while we do this, too? I'll give it the Metal Coat so it evolves at your end before reading it back.

49 minutes ago, CheekyLee said:

@shirubagan I need Shelmet, you need Karrablast. I do have both, as it happens so we should be able to get it done via multiple trades if needs be. I'll be on using link code 4113. I would like to make my shiny Onix into a Steelix while we do this, too? I'll give it the Metal Coat so it evolves at your end before reading it back.

Sure thing, I'll be online in a minute or two.

Edit: My trainer name is Hel, btw.

Edit 2: Oops, I messed that Karrablast trade up.

I don't have the ability to rate Pokémon in this save yet, but I think that's a good one.

Thanks! :D

Edit: This is all I have left now:

294 Sableye

299 Lucario (I have a Riolu)

346 Drampa

389 Goomy (Evo >

390 Sliggoo >

391 Goodra

Time to spam the Surprise Trades, I suppose.

1 minute ago, CheekyLee said:

Hidden ability, so certainly good enough! Thank you. I guess I'll be breeding some of these today. My son has Shield, I'll pressure him into getting me those remaining few.

If you manage to breed another decent one, please put one aside for me :) 

If I get Sableye and Drampa, I'll @ you here