rllmuk
The Eagle Lord

Gaming Webstores We Love

Hi,

For noobs like me i was wondering if we could please have a sticky thread where we could list some websites we love that we can buy board games and miniatures from?

I use my local games workshop but that's all i have locally and would love to find some places online where i can get things like those Ninja Robot models people are posting over at miniatures appreciation thread.

Only of interest fi you're in Aus, but ToySoldierImports.com.au are the bomb. Set up by two guys in the Aus infinity scene to basically supply cheap minis for a game not known for its cheap minis and ot support local tounries with prize support. They since extended into other games too

You need to add Gameslore.com, magicmadhouse.co.uk and Zatu games (board-game.co.uk) to that general OP list. Zatu are usually incredibly cheap.

I mostly use Thirsty Meeples for my board game needs. As cheap as anywhere else and as I work in Oxford I can collect from their cafe which means I don't pay any postage fees. They also do a loyalty scheme so every now and again I get a £10 voucher to spend. Bargain.

6 hours ago, SimonC said:

I mostly use Thirsty Meeples for my board game needs. As cheap as anywhere else and as I work in Oxford I can collect from their cafe which means I don't pay any postage fees. They also do a loyalty scheme so every now and again I get a £10 voucher to spend. Bargain.

Glad to hear they are good, I have just pre-ordered something from them. 

On 19/03/2019 at 20:12, Aluco said:

Yeah, Scibor make some lovely dwarf models.

A US shop, so postage/customs can be a pain, but for characterful D&D/Pathfinder-friendly models I swear by Stonehaven Miniatures: https://www.stonehavenmini.com/; no gnomes better, and they challenge even Scibor on the dwarven front (albeit they're metal models, not resin, so may not be to everyone's tastes).