Borderlands 3

It'll be a full FPS RPG in the vein of 1 and 2, and will incur much moaning and whinging from the quarters that want Gearbox to move with the times.

OR

It'll be a GAAS completely with permanent multiplayer functionality, lootboxes and all that entails and those who want just Borderlands for the next gen will gnash their teeth and wail.

Place bets now.

It's going to be a Borderlands 1 style game, the writers can pull this off easier than trying to follow Burch's writing again and coming up short (see Pre-Sequel) I'm sure.
Atlus being prominent in that teaser makes me also think we're going back to a BL1 type vibe.
I hope that big mech in the background is the rumored :

Spoiler

commando/gunner class summon

Digging the homeless android looking character, hope he is a new Vault Hunter. Maybe another rumor:

Spoiler

Beastmaster

Speculation:
The new two large statues, gettign a sibling vibe from them, twins? maybe shes a siren and *gasp* a male has Siren powers now because of that bond?
B2 showed multiple vaults, Is this the Borderworlds we were teased with at one time?
Maybe we will go to Promethea?

I'm frothing in excitement here, roll on tomorrow.

Got this when I redeemed it:

Mask Teaser Hidden SHiFT Code!
March 27, 2019
Thank you for being excited enough to dissect the new bandit mask with the grace of Dr. Zed! As a reward, you have been granted Salvador's Community Day skin and 5 Golden Keys! There are more skins to be granted, so good luck out there, Vault Hunter!

6 hours ago, Unofficial Who said:

I’m hoping the android looking character is a tie in to Tales from the Borderlands. 

Also there had better be a finger gun in this. “Pew pew pew!”

I cant recall its name but the screaming SMG used to crack me up too.

I don't think it will be Battle Royale (Even if it is the flavour of the month). I think this will stick with the 4 player co-op experience like the previous games.

1 minute ago, VN1X said:

What makes people think it's a BR? :huh:

Or that it would have a BR mode even?

I guess a lot of people did miss the arena area and duels semi-pvp from BL1/2, I suppose they could work in the Battleborn (still better than the great majorty that never played it say) tech in quite easily as an additional mode which I'd love as long as the campaign is all there in it's glory too.

Ready to Joy-Puke my face off.

Imagine a usual Borderlands experience - massive world, loads of quests and stuff - and there's this one zone that you travel to, absolutely massive, that turns full on PVP on. Balances all weapons and  queues you up for a big old BR experience within the game world with the prizes being absolutely tonking gear to take into the full game. That sounds pretty good actually.

25 minutes ago, mechamonkey said:

I guess a lot of people did miss the arena area and duels semi-pvp from BL1/2, I suppose they could work in the Battleborn (still better than the great majorty that never played it say) tech in quite easily as an additional mode which I'd love as long as the campaign is all there in it's glory too.

Ready to Joy-Puke my face off.

Oh man, I'd love a Battleborn style multiplayer. I'm probably the only person on the forum that actually sunk some hours into that thing (127 to be exact) and it was such a shame to see it die off so soon (queue times quickly got very lengthy lol). I get that it wasn't for everyone, especially with Overwatch blowing up at the time but it's one of the most fun and interesting hero shooters I've played!

(because Overwatch isn't a shooter! :quote:)