Disney Plus - Now with even more movies & TV shows

I was hoping to watch season 3 of Mayans MC, but can’t see the show on there at all, despite it being mentioned in lots or articles prior to launch.

Season 4 of Snowfall better show up tomorrow or disappointment will ensue...

2 hours ago, JohnC said:

A little annoying that they’ve got all the Die Hards except the best one. 

Was about to say the same thing! There is some weird omissions too, like i'm pretty sure Deadpool 2 is on their but not Deadpool 1.

27 minutes ago, scottcr said:

Hey - where's Commando?

Remember when I said I saw Commando on there?

I lied.

Spoiler

Just kidding, it's definitely there for me. In the Netherlands, mind. Over here we only ever got the uncensored version, even on the telly

1 hour ago, ryodi said:

I thought Fringe was going to be added but I must have misread the list of titles.

1 hour ago, Harsin said:

It's on there, I saw the thumbnail when scrolling around the app earlier.

Fringe? 

Edit: Actually no chance of Fringe showing up, it's a Warner Bros show. 

Is X-Files worth watching in this day and age for someone who's never seen it before? I remember it being huge in the early 90s but there's absolutely loads of it on there - 9 seasons and 2 movies - did it really go on that long?

6 minutes ago, Garwoofoo said:

Is X-Files worth watching in this day and age for someone who's never seen it before? I remember it being huge in the early 90s but there's absolutely loads of it on there - 9 seasons and 2 movies - did it really go on that long?

Yeah, I’d say so. Some really great episodes in there, even if the overarching conspiracy stuff becomes ludicrously convoluted.

31 minutes ago, McCoy said:

Fringe? 

Edit: Actually no chance of Fringe showing up, it's a Warner Bros show. 

Thanks, I thought it might show up on Disney Plus because it originally aired on FOX. 

I love the show and have it on Blu-ray and I’d forgotten how annoying the anti piracy warnings and ads the BR releases of the series and thought  streaming it would be a lot easier.

27 minutes ago, Fierce Poodle said:

Has it got all series of Modern Family? Netflix only goes up to series 7 I think.

Netflix, Amazon and Disney all stop at season 8. I assume Sky has exclusive rights for streaming the others at the moment.

8 hours ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

Commando, y'all. Perfect movie to let off some steam when you're dead tired.

First thing I looked for when I got the email that Stars had been added.  Watching it now.

8 hours ago, SeanR said:

Does that mean that Chenny is now a Disney princess?

Standard.

5 hours ago, scottcr said:

Hey - where's Commando?

He's on the island, man!  Time to call in Kirby.  I forget the call sign though...

4 hours ago, Garwoofoo said:

If you do start watching I recommend listening to the X-Files Files podcast to go along with it. Kumail Nanjiani and a guest talk about each episode and just generally discuss the era it was released, pulling up old message board posts from the time the episode aired and stuff like that.

It really is interesting and funny and reminds you how different and mysterious the world was back in the 90s and how effective/scary it made the X-files. Not being able to just google the paranormal stuff the episode would be based on. 

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/kumail-nanjianis-the-x-files-files/id885275285