IGNORED

Disney Plus - Now with even more movies & TV shows

Goose

I'm more hopeful that their old live action movies will make an appearance - I have a soft spot for many of them. I'm not too bothered about their animation aside from a couple of favourites, and all the Marvel / Star Wars movies I already have in digital and disc libraries.

On 06/05/2019 at 00:21, Sabreman said:

I'm more hopeful that their old live action movies will make an appearance - I have a soft spot for many of them. I'm not too bothered about their animation aside from a couple of favourites, and all the Marvel / Star Wars movies I already have in digital and disc libraries.

Same here. Stuff like bed knobs and broomsticks are the real golden nuggets

16 hours ago, James Lyon said:

No One Of Our Dinosaurs Is Missing, no sale.

But we will be able to watch Darby O'Gill and the Little People, Follow Me, Boys!, That Darn Cat! and Blackbeard's Ghost whenever we want! :omg:

25 minutes ago, Nick R said:

But we will be able to watch Darby O'Gill and the Little People, Follow Me, Boys!, That Darn Cat! and Blackbeard's Ghost whenever we want! :omg:

Actually, looking back on it, One Of Our Dinosaurs Is Missing is probably one they want to keep quiet alongside Song of the South. 

On 06/05/2019 at 13:50, Tourist said:

Disney deluxe has a pretty huge selection. Just randomly browsing but eg. Freaky Friday, Mary Poppins, Herbie love bug, 20,000 leagues under the sea etc.

When I was 12 Jodie Foster in Freaky Friday and Candleshoe was my ideal woman.

Boy was I barking up the wrong tree.

On 09/05/2019 at 19:05, Charliemouse said:

Their contract with Sky doesn't run out until next year so we won't be getting it over here for a while yet. 

For Sky Cinema Disney?

What about these new TV shows?

• 3 months later...

November 12th this year in the Netherlands, same as USA. Guess we're lucky, one of the chosen ones. I've already convinced the missus that we definitely need this service. My main arguments were "our son will love those Disney cartoons" and "Loki solo series starring Tom Hiddleston"

On 07/05/2019 at 17:48, James Lyon said:

Actually, looking back on it, One Of Our Dinosaurs Is Missing is probably one they want to keep quiet alongside Song of the South. 

Oh, what’s the controversy with One Of Our Dinosaurs Is Missing then?

I’m super excited about this service and more and more disappointed that it won’t be released this year in the U.K.  The Mandalorian looks really good. 

I suppose only time will tell if a VPN will do  the trick?