IGNORED

Disney Plus - Now with even more movies & TV shows

Goose

Just watched the first episode of Only Murders in the Building. Really enjoyed it. The characters already have a good chemistry, and I really like the comic tone, with a bit of drama mixed in. 

Opening and closing credits very classy too. Like an animated New Yorker cover. 

55 minutes ago, Twinbee said:

Just watched the first episode of Only Murders in the Building. Really enjoyed it. The characters already have a good chemistry, and I really like the comic tone, with a bit of drama mixed in. 

Opening and closing credits very classy too. Like an animated New Yorker cover. 

And great music too.

9 hours ago, GwiDan said:

Only Murders in the Building is fantastic. It's got a very luxurious aesthetic, and the characters have a really interesting chemistry. 

And the framing structure at the end of Ep. 4 is genuinely really cool and interesting.

14 minutes ago, Silent Runner said:

The most recent Only Murders.. is so good and so clever. The idea worked so well and was brilliantly executed. I’m really into getting one episode a week.

I wish we weren’t a week behind the US broadcast. 

2 hours ago, Silent Runner said:

The most recent Only Murders.. is so good and so clever. The idea worked so well and was brilliantly executed. I’m really into getting one episode a week.

I'm just so happy it's really good. 

Rocky Horror’s been added. I’ve been wanting to watch that. I almost rented it in Google a few times but was put off by it only being SD there (although I see they finally have it in HD now too).

On 05/10/2021 at 19:41, JohnC said:

I'd just been catching up with Only Murders in the Building. Just in time for the new one today. It's a cracker! An unusual hook followed by some big progression.

It’s really good. Quite different, endearing and rather odd in a good way. The characters feel fleshed out and real,  inhabiting this New York reminiscent of a golden era but not too saccharine. 

No idea where it goes from here and is it a one and done thing?