PlayStation 5 - See OP for link to Ultimate FAQ

23 minutes ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

In other news, I was finally able to buy Demon's Souls and Miles tMorales digitally now that the new PS Store went live in the Netherlands. Though it varies per device or browser whether you see the old store (sans PS5) or the new one. Exciting!! 

It's quite insane that Safari on iOS is 'unsupported' entirely at the moment.

There are reports out there about one or two journos having been crushed to death when their boxed PS5s fell on top of them while trying to take a picture. Something we should be concerned about you think?

5 minutes ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

There are reports out there about one or two journos having been crushed to death when their boxed PS5s fell on top of them while trying to take a picture. Something we should be concerned about you think?

Nah, I'm not a journo. 

24 minutes ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

If it crushed all the staff at IGN then we are blessed.

29 minutes ago, Pelekophoros said:

Photos of the box stuff have confirmed you can transfer data from your PS4 by just plugging in the external drive to the PS5. No funny formatting nonsense. Great stuff.

IMG_1182-640x298.jpg.41e4dfd3aa4f3915292cecb8e79ea2c7.jpg

Or just having both on the same network. :)

On the back of a previous post of mine..

Is there any waiting lists for this anywhere?

I'm not so convinced that between 19th Nov and 25th December there is going to be a surge in supply. Getting a bit worried I may not be able to get one for Christmas.

25 minutes ago, BitterToad said:

I tend to roll my eyes at middle aged people moaning about tech YouTubers in rllmuk threads but that guy really is just one of the worst cunts. 

Nauseating I know.

However we now know we have to buy a damn usb c cable. Unless the Ps5 comes with one?

55 minutes ago, Harrisown said:

Nauseating I know.

However we now know we have to buy a damn usb c cable. Unless the Ps5 comes with one?

One comes in the box with the PS5 + power and HDMI cables obv.

• gospvg changed the title to PlayStation 5 - See OP for link to Ultimate FAQ
  • Eighthours changed the title to PlayStation 5 | 10 Days - See OP for link to Ultimate FAQ