rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Vorgot

Persona Q 2 - 4th June - The last big 3DS release

On 06/06/2019 at 08:47, kthxbliz said:

Thoughts on picking this up?

i don’t expect a reprint. 

Its already £65-85 used on Amazon.

Buy the US version or buy the German/French\Spanish?

Isn't the US version region locked?

Well, yes, they are, but copies from the EU or Australia will be fine, my one from Spain pitched up this morning :) It's staying sealed though :p

On the second dungeon and the difficulty is not letting up. Make a bad decision in a fight with 3 shadows with high agility and you can get battered pretty quickly. Loving it, and the new map options and the way they get added. The chat between the characters is brilliant as well.

Feels like I'm enjoying this more than the first one. I think due to the automatic healing when you return to the theatre it's less daunting actually exploring as a Goho-M means you can leave right away and heal (although I've been perfectly safe just tracking back). I'm about 75% through the second floor of the first movie and still at that stage where I'm wary of using abilities due to the low amount of SP available.

I'm running with Joker, Skull (of course), Fox, Ann and Morgana as I don't want (Persona 5 spoiler)

scummy Akechi

in my party. 

Looking forward to the other guys turning up too

Am with you on your omission. Can’t stand that guy.

am on the fourth floor of the second dungeon, still not met up with everyone yet. The SP has become a bone issue now. Get past the first dungeon and the difficulty levels out a bit. Some brilliant character interplay as well. The money is more generous too, easy to hear everyone up so far. 

running with Makoto, Kanji, Chie, FeMC and Yukiko, though that will change when I have a full group. Plus the Special Screenings where people request to come are good to mix things up too. That the dlc for the themes is free is good too, have set it to random so you get a mix of the battle music from all the games.

ive got a re run of the first one to flick to as well, starting from the P3 perspective.

Finally did the first boss on hard mode. You really have to learn the mechanics. Even with grinding extra levels I needed to use every trick in the book and then get lucky with status effects. A feeling of triumph! 

• Upvote 1