Call of Duty - Modern Warfare

djbhammer

14 hours ago, Uncle Nasty said:

They removed Shoot House 24/7. I was actually playing that 24/7. Fuck.

Initial response:

This pissed me off greatly. I was very annoyed. Fuck this! And Crash is bollocks! And fuck the battle pass while we are at it.

What actually happened:

I played crash another 5 or so times and it starts to click. I'm less annoyed about missing shoot house (but I want it back!). I think to myself either I can quit the game now and be annoyed or just pay the £9 and be done with it. I fold and buy the battle pass. 

TLDR: I am a fucking idiot. And still playing and enjoying the game. Nothing to see here, move on. :facepalm:

26 minutes ago, The Mighty Ash said:

Why do you need to pay for the battle pass or quit?

You really don't need to at all. I was thinking that I was an a crossroads with the game. Continue with it or stop. I decided that I wanted to continue and that if i was going to do that then i might as well go with the flow and pay for the pass.

Xclusive Ace on YT mentioned that during the first season you can earn points through play - if you save those points without spending them up AND the second season costs the same as the first then you'd have enough points to buy the second season without paying any more money.

This is fucking painful. Made sure it was all updated. Had my tea, came back to it and there's now another fucking update. Game was 140+ gigs as it is! Copying at a snails pace. Something needs to be done about this. Like only update once a week at a specific time if it's gonna be like this. 

9 hours ago, Nein said:

I regret not buying the Operator Edition for one reason - I really want the blue overall SAS Operator! Do we reckon they'll make these individually available in the future?

I would hit you with a "fuck cosmetics" :quote: but it does look cool as fuck :angry:

10 hours ago, idiwa said:

I would hit you with a "fuck cosmetics" :quote: but it does look cool as fuck :angry:

Oh man, I such a part of the problem. I love cosmetic bullshit. That female operator with the black hair? I need her. I haven't gone in on the season pass yet because I haven't had time to play, but it seems like Activision may have learned their lesson from Blops IIII. Course, I've said this before...

8 hours ago, Nein said:

Unpopular opinion incoming:

Roll Crash into the normal playlists and give me back Shoothouse 24/7. 

My nephew said the same thing, that's all him and his mates played during the Double double XP weekend.