rllmuk
djbhammer

Call of Duty - Modern Warfare

It’s currently at 47% copying the update file. Which is so far 3 to 4 times longer than it took to download the update in the first place. Jokers.

This is fucking painful. Made sure it was all updated. Had my tea, came back to it and there's now another fucking update. Game was 140+ gigs as it is! Copying at a snails pace. Something needs to be done about this. Like only update once a week at a specific time if it's gonna be like this. 

• Empathy 1

9 hours ago, Nein said:

I regret not buying the Operator Edition for one reason - I really want the blue overall SAS Operator! Do we reckon they'll make these individually available in the future?

I would hit you with a "fuck cosmetics" :quote: but it does look cool as fuck :angry:

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, idiwa said:

I would hit you with a "fuck cosmetics" :quote: but it does look cool as fuck :angry:

Oh man, I such a part of the problem. I love cosmetic bullshit. That female operator with the black hair? I need her. I haven't gone in on the season pass yet because I haven't had time to play, but it seems like Activision may have learned their lesson from Blops IIII. Course, I've said this before...

8 hours ago, Nein said:

Unpopular opinion incoming:

Roll Crash into the normal playlists and give me back Shoothouse 24/7. 

My nephew said the same thing, that's all him and his mates played during the Double double XP weekend.

• Upvote 1

I don't understand the Battle Pass. Do we unlock the locked items that flash up on the Battle Pass screen after a match, or are they all paid for? What do you get if you pay actual money?

2 hours ago, moosegrinder said:

My nephew said the same thing, that's all him and his mates played during the Double double XP weekend.

It's pretty much all I played. The chaos and manic pace of it is incredibly addictive. I never managed it myself, but I've seen a White Phosphorus Killstreak called in on that map, must have been incredibly satisfying for whoever did that. Total carnage.

8 minutes ago, Uncle Nasty said:

I don't understand the Battle Pass. Do we unlock the locked items that flash up on the Battle Pass screen after a match, or are they all paid for? What do you get if you pay actual money?

If you look at the battle pass screen some tiers are flagged as in the free one, I think the locked ones have a padlock symbol. Those are acquired once you've got the pass, so all the rewards on the tiers you've passed will be unlocked.

Let me get this right, you can obtain everything in the Battlepass through just grinding through the game? 

Still not exactly sure what the difference between the nine quid Pass and the sixteen quid bundle is??

12 hours ago, Nein said:

Popular opinion incoming:

Roll Crash into the normal playlists and give me back Shoothouse 24/7. 

Fixed this for you.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, womblingfree said:

Let me get this right, you can obtain everything in the Battlepass through just grinding through the game? 

Still not exactly sure what the difference between the nine quid Pass and the sixteen quid bundle is??

No. The vast majority of the stuff is only in the paid pass. 

• Upvote 1

Anyone else finding it a lot laggier since the patch? It's fine most of the time but then getting weird brief but intense lag spikes which make it hard to play. Could just be my shit Internet. 

28 minutes ago, grindmouse said:

What does the Operator Edition include?

It says all expansions... but maps are free right?

So better off going standard?

The maps are free to everyone. 

But do not make the same mistake I and many others did. Get the Operator edition. Or you too will live with the regret of not having the coolest looking Operator in COD history. 

3 hours ago, deerokus said:

Anyone else finding it a lot laggier since the patch? It's fine most of the time but then getting weird brief but intense lag spikes which make it hard to play. Could just be my shit Internet. 

I’ve had this a couple of times too and my Internet is the bollocks of the dog.

10 hours ago, Nein said:

The maps are free to everyone. 

But do not make the same mistake I and many others did. Get the Operator edition. Or you too will live with the regret of not having the coolest looking Operator in COD history. 

The Crew Expendable outfit? Seems like this not available physically - so I'd have to plump for the £75 Battle Pass Edition on PSN.... hmmm....

7 minutes ago, grindmouse said:

The Crew Expendable outfit? Seems like this not available physically - so I'd have to plump for the £75 Battle Pass Edition on PSN.... hmmm....

Yeah that outfit. 

It was £59 on Xbox. Though that deal might have expired. 

10 minutes ago, Nein said:

Yeah that outfit. 

It was £59 on Xbox. Though that deal might have expired. 

Yeah just seems like a lot when I didn't get on massively with the beta due to random death syndrome - how is that in the full game?

7 minutes ago, grindmouse said:

Yeah just seems like a lot when I didn't get on massively with the beta due to random death syndrome - how is that in the full game?

I didn't play the beta but it's hugely enjoyable and addictive. I don't feel like I've been cheated when killed or that I've died randomly!