rllmuk
djbhammer

Call of Duty - Modern Warfare

The spawns on Shipment are absolutely ridiculous.  Look what happens when this guy spawn traps a whole team with his Wilson over and over.

• Upvote 1

Sometimes you just hit that zone. Was running a knife shield and throwing knife combo. One guy must have been frothing at the mouth as I kept chucking my blade like a circus act on pcp and hitting him in the head every time. :lol:

my names Dave and I have a shipment problem. 

98122BAE-AE4F-4AF6-A1F5-C7C5EF1585D5.jpeg

• Upvote 6

I've seen people using a shotgun with a horizontal grip near the front of the barrel, anyone know what that is please?

Edit: found, the Origin. Any fans of this weapon?

I’ve never know a game that handles updates as badly as this. Its so bad they should get some kind of award. 

After 15gb of updates, another 2gb update, copying installing, restarting, copying, installing, restarting it wants me to install a multiplayer pack, another 9gb. Oh and it’s no negotiable. No install no play. It’s now 2 hours since I decided to play a game. I give up.

18 minutes ago, mexos said:

I’ve never know a game that handles updates as badly as this. Its so bad they should get some kind of award. 

After 15gb of updates, another 2gb update, copying installing, restarting, copying, installing, restarting it wants me to install a multiplayer pack, another 9gb. Oh and it’s no negotiable. No install no play. It’s now 2 hours since I decided to play a game. I give up.

Yeah wtf are these MP packs? Presumably getting around some size issue with the patches. There’s another 12GB Specs Ops one as well. Updating for days.

Do you need to boot the game to get any of these updates on Xbox?  I’m away from home with work, am hoping it’ll update for when I get back! 

2 hours ago, Dan said:

Do you need to boot the game to get any of these updates on Xbox?  I’m away from home with work, am hoping it’ll update for when I get back! 

It usually depends how recently you played it. If it's really recent it should do it itself but if you haven't booted for a while it tends to update when you start the game.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

It usually depends how recently you played it. If it's really recent it should do it itself but if you haven't booted for a while it tends to update when you start the game.

Cheers, I played it yesterday, so hopefully will be okay. 
These update sizes are ridiculous though. Used to be the same with Black Ops 4. 

The only consolation would be if they’ve secretly included the Battle Royale update in amongst it :)  

7 hours ago, Dan said:

The only consolation would be if they’ve secretly included the Battle Royale update in amongst it :)  

I really think this is what it is, especially when you consider the rumours that the battle royale map will be a combination of all the spec ops maps as one giant map for 200 players.  Rumours are that it launches next week.  Fingers crossed.

8 hours ago, Omizzay said:

I really think this is what it is, especially when you consider the rumours that the battle royale map will be a combination of all the spec ops maps as one giant map for 200 players.  Rumours are that it launches next week.  Fingers crossed.

This must be it surely. The update is bloody huge. 

2 hours ago, Down by Law said:

The game is basically unplayable unless you have fibre broadband.

Next gen needs to offer a better solution, it's getting silly now.

The situation is only going to get worse with the next generation.

With each generation, you can expect file sizes to go up by an order of magnitude.

31 minutes ago, Bonzai1888 said:

So hadn't downloaded spec ops pack yet...I hope this was caused by that....

20200123_171314.jpg

It's supposed to have been fixed. It resets your stats but not your progress apparently

On 21/01/2020 at 19:57, idiwa said:

Candygram for Mungo!

fuckiing hell. is that it? it happens twelvty times an hour on battlefield, i know i'm a bore. i'm just annoyed that this seems clip worthy

I don't get what was in the latest update to make it 40gb. I also don't know why they won't let me uninstall the campaign so I don't have to have the game installed on it's own SSD.

2 hours ago, Bonzai1888 said:

So, I am still missing spec ops content and I am now downloading it for the 3rd time, is this the same for everyone else?

I’ve downloaded the spec ops content 3 times now and I’m definitely stuck in a download loop.   

2 hours ago, HappiestRogue said:

I’ve downloaded the spec ops content 3 times now and I’m definitely stuck in a download loop.   

I have just deleted the whole game....was going for a 4th download.

On 23/01/2020 at 13:01, Down by Law said:

The game is basically unplayable unless you have fibre broadband.

It's worth getting a wired connection if you're serious about playing any game of this type competitively. It's improved my performance no end across all games.