IGNORED

Love Island

samthefootball

Yes Hugo!! Toby is a proper.... although that Abigail is serious fire. Can't see what they have to give Hugo a hard time over... Chloe saved him earlier in the series so it was to be expected. 

I'm hoping maybe Hugo and Chloe could blossom. But after Sharron started to have feelings and he felt nothing I think he might just be a serial friend-zoner for the season.

But so glad he saved her either way. And his 'all this testing is bullshit' comment was great.

Don't understand Toby's reaction at all really. Makes him look like an idiot. Well I didn't pick her so she should be gone to save me the hassle of dealing with it.

Toby needs to be stuck in the villa surrounded by all the girls he's briefly been with before having his head turned again.

Toby really is dense when it comes to speaking to people.

Abi is who I would be going after if I were in there. And I must admit Faye is growing on me now she's calmed down and no being faux-tough or hostile to everyone.

I really don’t like Chloe. Her performance last night whilst stood to the other girl who was about to be booted out was pretty gross. I’m pretty sure the producers dropped the new girl in specifically for Hugo, I don’t see him partnering up with anyone at this point. Glad Kaz has finally met someone, she seems the nicest out of the lot by far. 

Yeah, Kaz seems really nice and genuinely wanting someone to care about and be cared for back.

If Chloè thinksits "muggy" to link arms, what would she do if her be hugged or cheek kissed a friend?

Hugo might be playing the unlucky in love sympathy victim role now.

we're watching on demand a day after each episode airs, so we can skip the intro etc.

so, we just saw Hugo's bossing of the recoupling.  love how he made Fboy look like a proper mug and take a leadership position in the group.  Fboy's reaction was priceless and showed how chaldish(!) he is.  can't wait to see the aftermath haha

Jesus, is that Casa Amor lot really the best they had? I thought they're suppose to send in attractive people! Poor Hugo is desperate and will kiss anything.

At this stage I want Liam and Millie to win. And Faye to lose. She's horrible and stayed on at the expense of Aaron, who was my favourite islander along with Chloe.

Second half of this season needs some DRAMA!

The lassys are gonna go mental when they see 3 of the guys kissing I reckon. Especially Faye, hopefully anyway we need some excitement. They may be attractive people but they're pretty fucking dull. And maybe I'm a sad old git, but the stupid little slogans like "banging" and the innuendo pictures in the bedroom are a tad childish, none of these cunts are gonna do fuck all lest their make up or hair be non-perfect.

For the most part, the girls really aren't great looking this season IMO (I mean, they are ALL good looking, but they're not OMG, which you expect from this show). While I can't speak for the guys looks so much, they're almost all universally jacked and take care of themselves.

Some godawful casting this year. At least, I think that's why it's so rubbish.

Literally none of the new boys are gonna "turn heads" and Chloe's basically stuck picking the best of the bad bunch with that Scottish Conor McGregor wannabe. I honestly think she'd rather ride it out in a friendship couple with Hugo.

No way Jake, Teddy, Tyler, Liam or even Toby come back with a new girl. Hugo will just because he can. And it's not even worth entertaining the thought that any of the girls will.

Sometimes I think its completely bullshit. But I try to remember, you may indeed like someone a lot. But your options are that, or nuffink M8. So I guess it's not that surprising when people piss off with the upgraded new model. 

3 minutes ago, McFly said:

Most obvious yet most annoying cliffhanger last night. Wtf Toby is doing I dunno

Agreed..... Abigail is fire, I'm sure the producers must have talked him into it for the drama. 

This show has really exploded into life over the past week and the slow burn is well and truly over! I've done a complete 180 on Toby - he HAS to stay in now, just to see what shenanigans he gets into next. The preview for tonight's show had me on the floor laughing ('My head is with Chloe'). Amazing stuff!

It's really pissing me off this year. Faye blows up at the slightest thing but will quite happily sit laughing at Teddy. Kaz is full of her own self importance, and Millie is taking the piss with Liam. Ffs Toby left Chloe and coupled up with 2 other girls before going back to her with less hassle. Abigail is by far the best in there and is sat there single! 

1 hour ago, RK1D said:

It's really pissing me off this year. Faye blows up at the slightest thing but will quite happily sit laughing at Teddy. Kaz is full of her own self importance, and Millie is taking the piss with Liam. Ffs Toby left Chloe and coupled up with 2 other girls before going back to her with less hassle. Abigail is by far the best in there and is sat there single! 

I’ve gone off Kaz bigtime. She treated Matthew like absolute crap and is interested in Tyler - the man who has ‘sleazy cunt’ written across his forehead so damn clearly it can be seen from space. He’s a massively manipulative piece of shit and it’s not even hidden, it’s in every calculated, loving-himself exchange he ever has with anyone. When someone has to say ‘I’m so genuine, I’m so honest’ in pretty much every sentence, THEY’RE NOT. Unfortunately Kaz is an actual idiot despite seeming more thoughtful than most of the others in how she speaks. I think she’s lost loads of support now having been the most popular girl by a mile online up until the whole Tyler/Matthew triangle, and how she can’t see why Matthew was so fucked off with her is baffling beyond belief.

8 minutes ago, Eighthours said:

I’ve gone off Kaz bigtime. She treated Matthew like absolute crap and is interested in Tyler - the man who has ‘sleazy cunt’ written across his forehead so damn clearly it can be seen from space. He’s a massively manipulative piece of shit and it’s not even hidden, it’s in every calculated, loving-himself exchange he ever has with anyone. When someone has to say ‘I’m so genuine, I’m so honest’ in pretty much every sentence, THEY’RE NOT. Unfortunately Kaz is an actual idiot despite seeming more thoughtful than most of the others in how she speaks. I think she’s lost loads of support now having been the most popular girl by a mile online up until the whole Tyler/Matthew triangle, and how she can’t see why Matthew was so fucked off with her is baffling beyond belief.

Agree with all of this, she continually fucked Matthew over and then when he had the sense (and balls) to outright end it with her she seemed totally amazed and proceeded to slag him off to everyone. 

5 hours ago, McFly said:

You just know that if the Kaz - Matthew situation was reversed she'd be going crazy, so fuck her.

Exactly... same with Faye and Teddy, would be world war 3 in there if that clip they shown was the other way round and he started laughing.  Matthew was a bit of a legend the way he just dropped her as well.