IGNORED

Love Island

samthefootball

I'm happy Matt shot her into orbit because she was just using him. 

Still can't believe Millie even entertaining Liam though. She knows that he will lie through his teeth without even blinking and is a cheater so the fact she is even giving him a chance is mindboggling. 

He isn't even that fucking cute

Its funny Jake saying he didn't want to rip Liberty's clothes off as she's the only one I'd like to that to, (and Abi too).  

Need to re-do latest recoupling it was a sham

59 minutes ago, SpagMasterSwift said:

Teddy needs to get as far the fuck away from her as he can.

Definitely..... Full on psycho. She needs removing from the show as she clearly has issues. 

Wow, what an absolute bitch. Teddy was bang on when he said she was always looking for an excuse to end it, especially if it would somehow make her the victim. 

It's just occurred to me that Faye is actually paissed off with Jake, but either can't say anything cos of Liberty. Or she doesn't realise it, which I doubt. So she's taking it out on Teddy.

1 hour ago, McFly said:

It's just occurred to me that Faye is actually paissed off with Jake, but either can't say anything cos of Liberty. Or she doesn't realise it, which I doubt. So she's taking it out on Teddy.

Either way it's no way to behave. We only saw a solid hour of her screaming at people (including Dale and Matthew who had done fuck all)... god knows how long she went on for or what she said that wasn't shown. When Teddy was in tears I felt really sorry for him, it was abuse which ever way you cut it, let's hope she doesn't get away with it. 

If it had been the other way around, he'd have been booted off the show by now, cancelled to fuck. 

She's a vile thing. Herself and Kaz can fuck off now.

Liam / Millie or Chloe / Toby to win. 

1 hour ago, RK1D said:

Either way it's no way to behave. We only saw a solid hour of her screaming at people (including Dale and Matthew who had done fuck all)... god knows how long she went on for or what she said that wasn't shown. When Teddy was in tears I felt really sorry for him, it was abuse which ever way you cut it, let's hope she doesn't get away with it. 

Exactly, it's, verbal and mental  abuse nothing else.

49 minutes ago, Pikkewyn said:

Also, Teddy's an idiot for not ending Faye. 

The poor guy actually really likes her, it's such a shame she's so self-destructive and can't see how that impacts on other people.

9 hours ago, Pikkewyn said:

Ending the show on a cliffhanger when we all know it's Dale and Mary gone. 🙄

Also, Teddy's an idiot for not ending Faye. 

Yeah can't see it being anyone else, much as I'd love them to vote off Kaz and Tyler as they are both grinding my gears. 

Faye is quite clearly still the worst girl. An absolute prick but because she's 'sassy' and 'fierce' people lap it up. Mary is boring too.

I love that Tyler has been recast as a good guy too. He's going to sack Kaz off so quickly but somehow on twitter some people have decided there is a conspiracy to push other couples rather than them.

Also that new guy is going to last five minutes. 'Bombshell' my arse! 

Faye is the type of bird who'd want to check your txts and emails. Then an innocuous msg from a female friend she doesn't know would lead to her ruining your clothes or collection of some sort.

On 13/08/2021 at 09:18, Pikkewyn said:

They're really battling for drama now. Last couple of episodes have been shit with Tyler's Love Actually bit the worst ever LI proposal.

Needs a twitter challenge. 

The whole Love Actually thing was so shit. I have zero interest in Tyler and Kaz. 

Think it's a bit bad how they are clearly doing everything they can to cause trouble between Jake and Liberty. Feels a bit off... smacks of chasing ratings. 

57 minutes ago, SpagMasterSwift said:

It's weird that Jake is getting so much heat for not being genuine on a TV show especially when Chloe is sooooo clearly a plant.

What, like an undercover cop or something?

I keep telling my wife that Chloe was put in there by the showrunners, but it's not a popular theory in my house. I do like to just throw in "She's a plant" whenever she is acting up - like her bit about being scared of bananas...

Some people have the moon landings being fake, others that 9/11 was an inside job...I have Chloe. I bet that's not even her real name.

That said, she's my fav.