IGNORED

Circuit Superstars (w/Forum Time Attacks)

R0b

54 minutes ago, mexos said:

Well with an offer like that it sounds like its time for a roll call of who would be interested in some Circuit Superstars racing!

Well let's do a test race first to see what it's about. I'm a bit busy with ACC forum races (every Thursday plus training time) and some other commitments so I only have time on Mondays or Tuesdays (and sometimes Sundays). All evenings, of course (fucking of course).

This week however is an off-week for the ACC league so I could play tomorrow (Thursday). Anyone up for doing a test race tomorrow night? 12 players max per lobby.

1. Meers

15 minutes ago, Meers said:

This week however is an off-week for the ACC league so I could play tomorrow (Thursday). Anyone up for doing a test race tomorrow night? 12 players max per lobby.

1. Meers

in!

1. Meers

2. mexos

On 27/10/2021 at 11:23, Meers said:

^ First prize is a supply of stroopwafels, provided by a genuine Dutchman.

The catch is that if you lose, Meers turns up at your house and chokeslams you through your own coffee table.

I'll be up for this once my house move is all done (which at this rate, might be in about a week's time!). Game looks excellent fun.

11 hours ago, mexos said:

@Meers I just realised I have no clue how to join the game. Can you send me an invite. Years of not playing Xbox!

Turns out that streaming the Xbox to my PC from the living room to the loft isn't very stable so I went down to the living room again.

That was really good fun chaps! It really has potential for a rllmuk series. I love the added strategy that the pitstops have in this.

Here's some close racing I had with @Yoshimax:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...