Circuit Superstars (w/Forum Time Attacks)

R0b

10 hours ago, Valver said:

Hoping to see some times posted by my ACC buddies @Meers or @davejm tomorrow maybe...

I had a pretty busy weekend so I've only been doing a bit of practice, but with my kids trying to use me as a climbing tower I wasn't able to set a proper time. I was struggling with the slidey behaviour of the cars as well so I've been having no joy with it just yet. 😅

Mrs Meers is out tonight so I'm going to do some practice on ACC, and slip in some CS time as well.

6 hours ago, spatular said:

28.833, lucky that wasnt disqualified as i messed up the end of the previous lap, and as people were saying before it seems to carry penalties over to the next lap sometimes.

Wow, that's an amazing time!  Great work.  Jumps you to the top.

@everyone What's the forums usual position on doing leaderboards? Should we be providing screenshots for all new times, or just for top scores?  I've not done this before...

3 minutes ago, Valver said:

@everyone What's the forums usual position on doing leaderboards? Should we be providing screenshots for all new times, or just for top scores?  I've not done this before...

SPREADSHEETS! 🤪

Just post your current best @Bushtopher

I did!

I'm totally unembarrassed (for now 🙄),

I'm rock bottom, over 40 seconds, I could do with someone in second bottom to compete against ☺️ Not sure when this compo ends but I don't think I'm gonna get much chance to improve for a few days at least cos of my work 😳

45 minutes ago, Valver said:

I think screenshots should be provided for all times, especially frankly ridiculous ones in the 28s 😵

I picked this up just before the weekend, didn't get a proper chance to play until last night, played a few of the grand prix and straight away I'm addicted. I love the variety in the cars and just how different they feel, the trucks were one of my favourites.

I took a stab at the top gear test track as well, I need to double check after work today exactly what time I did but I got into the low 30s.

4 hours ago, multi said:

Just post your current best @Bushtopher

I did!

I'm totally unembarrassed (for now 🙄),

I'm rock bottom, over 40 seconds, I could do with someone in second bottom to compete against ☺️ Not sure when this compo ends but I don't think I'm gonna get much chance to improve for a few days at least cos of my work 😳

Ok, once I figured out the proper way round the track, I managed a time of….

More practice needed…. can this being quite addictive!

Never let it be said that I fear last place! I fully intend to improve, but let me post my ONLY completed lap time of 44.053 for now. Currently taking turns with my son, and he's just as terrible as me ...

EDIT: 38.846 now, which included a 1.5 time penalty for adding distance on the final straight! This game needs a handbrake. On Xbox.

I know that! But I'll be damned if I can actually do it :lol:

Just had another little blat at it and not really got close so far apart from one single lap where I was on to at least beat my old time but buggered up the last corner with all the excitement. It's quite a good track for that kind of challenge.

Muscle cars are quite hard, they're very heavy and slidey. If you get stuck in the pack it's really hard. Skip that GP if it's annoying, the next ones are easier to handle again.

Why did nobody tell me there was some leaderboard time trialling going on :blah:

Why did I look in here...got too many games already, I don't need any more new ones, but I don't know if I can resist some racing leaderboard action.