rllmuk

Don't know if we have a thread like this already?

Or if this should be made in the trading folder?

Hear me out and if anyone objects i can move / delete this. 

With my situation at the moment (which does not seem to have an ending in sight) i find that i am strapped for cash more than i'd like, and don't worry this isn't a begging thread or anything silly like that. 

Quite often than not situation regardless, i find myself wanting to paint new models, the issue i have i can't really be spending £30+ to buy a box of say 5 models because i want to paint one. 

Now i've had bits off ebay before and as we found out last year it was Kitbashed (is that right here too?)  which isn't too bad but i find a lot of it to be either a bit too much or all a bit hard work for someone as novice as me. 

Anyway, for those of you that have the odd spare models etc you want to part with and make some cash would you object to buying and selling on here?

Or even if this is a bad idea or people are not interested is there somewhere else besides ebay etc i could go?

• Upvote 1

Obviously I'm very interested too, but all my stuff is going to be shite to you as I'm still a newbie.

I am after the following at the moment because i really want to have a go painting them. 

Some kind of genestealer & some kind of terminator as i had a massive love for these models after playing Space Crusade with Hero Quest back when i was growing up and i actually had friends.

And i love how they upgrade them to be terminators and genestealers when i got the space hulk video games. 

It’s not terminators or genestealers but if anyone wants this for postage costs it’s yours. 

I bought it off Facebook for 15 quid, I’m never  going to do anything with it I was an impulse buy. 

Theres a fair few models and a bit of scenery to go at!

26F904B4-F901-447A-9EB6-1A33BABD67B9.jpeg

On 20/07/2019 at 04:04, The Eagle Lord said:

With my situation at the moment (which does not seem to have an ending in sight) i find that i am strapped for cash more than i'd like, and don't worry this isn't a begging thread or anything silly like that. 

Quite often than not situation regardless, i find myself wanting to paint new models, the issue i have i can't really be spending £30+ to buy a box of say 5 models because i want to paint one. 

I have no issue with people buy/selling here, but being in Australia it's pretty much out of my reach anyway.

However, given your circumstances, I have a squad of part-painted space marines (mk7 armour mostly) that I'm never going to finish. If you're up for paying postage - which of course I'd verify beforehand - they're yours if you want them.

If you're interested just say.

16683858_10154141641792047_1113344398865

• Upvote 3

On 22/07/2019 at 00:07, Mikes said:

I have no issue with people buy/selling here, but being in Australia it's pretty much out of my reach anyway.

However, given your circumstances, I have a squad of part-painted space marines (mk7 armour mostly) that I'm never going to finish. If you're up for paying postage - which of course I'd verify beforehand - they're yours if you want them.

If you're interested just say.

16683858_10154141641792047_1113344398865

If you could find out a price to ship to England that would be great and thank you. 

Alrighty, checked and it's $30aud as the cheapest option, which is pretty bad. That worked out at around 16 pound.

That's way too high for what these things are worth, so I checked ebay.co.uk and there are plenty squads like this one cheaper (this one works out at 9 pound delivered - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Warhammer-40-000-Space-Marines-Tactical-Squad-563/312705913146?hash=item48ceb9913a:g:Al4AAOSw4u9dMgkm). And if you avoid the buyit now and go for bidding, there are plenty taht start at 99p (like this one), so many I'd be surprised if you couldn't nab one easily.

I'm happy to post these, but the shipping is shockingly high, sorry mate.