NFL 2020!

6 hours ago, Charliemouse said:

The Chiefs using the Titans method of beating the Ravens last night, just make Jackson throw the ball, as he simply isn’t a good enough passer to beat the best teams.

I only saw a couple of Jackson games since he’s been their QB. I heard all this fuss about him all season long then finally on game 15 or 16 or something I watched one and thought “yeah...he won’t last long”

10 minutes ago, Harrisown said:

I only saw a couple of Jackson games since he’s been their QB. I heard all this fuss about him all season long then finally on game 15 or 16 or something I watched one and thought “yeah...he won’t last long”

He’s a very good running  quarter back, perhaps the best ever, but compared to Mahomes he just isn’t in the same class at all.

Good win for the Browns yesterday, although we tried to throw it away in the fourth quarter! OBJ was magic too. Only sour note was that Nick Chubb went out with a knee injury. Hoping it's not too serious as he's become one of the best running backs in the entire league.

It was a good win and even without Chubb the running game was great. The cowboys just couldn't cope.

The cowboys are so frustrating to watch so far this season. Insane passing numbers but we just can't get consistent gains on short yards, the O-line is a mess, the running game is badly managed and the secondary look overwhelmed. 

Dallas have fallen apart. The O-line is thread bare and couldn't give Dalton any time to string a drive together. He was looking to offload sideways all the time and I lost count of how many receptions were made for negative yards. On top of that Elliott fumbled twice and couldn't find any rhythm. The Cardinals were sharp though and their QB had a field day scrambling and throwing bombs while the D caused havoc.  

Oh man Dallas are going to pieces even more than they were.

The tackle that put Dalton out of the game was awful and the Wasington defender should be banned for the year.

I was scepitcal of Murray. I thought he'd be another flashy running QB who would get worked out after a few games and become useless. I was very wrong, he looks great.

On 25/10/2020 at 22:03, the_debaser said:

Steelers, Titans, Chiefs, Seahawks. Surely one of these will win this year. No one can get close to them. 

I’ll take that!

On 26/10/2020 at 11:26, Spleen said:

What a brilliant performance by the Cards. A crazy crazy game.

I can't believe that for the second week in a row I've stayed up until 4:30.

It was an amazing game genuinely can’t believe we’re lost it though...  

Great game tonight between the Steelers and Ravens. Two brilliant teams. 

And loving what the Dolphins and Coach Flores are doing at the moment. With all the draft picks in the next year, things are looking promising. 

Was gonna post about Miami. Fumbling the ball away on their own 10ish yard line only to cause a fumble and return it 85 yards for the TD, 2 or 3 plays later was awesome. The Rams fucked up that play big time, for Goff to get nailed like that is bad karma. Been some great games again

Feel for the Cowboys today. They stifled the Steelers and pulled off some great special teams plays. I haven't seen a replay but I think the crucial roughing the passer call later in the 4th was very harsh. They deserved this one.