IGNORED

NFL 2021!

Harrisown

4 hours ago, McFly said:

Gruden being sacked was a surprise nd I assumed it was results based. But after hearing what it was actually for he could never of stayed employed. Seems like it was a mattwr of time until this happened, hes pretty fucked for any football job now surely?

He is done as a coach. So the racist email came out the other day. He is there claiming he is not a racist, some ex players defend him. He is a rich, white guy with incredible connections, it looks like he might survive. Then he gets hit with everything, anti gay comments, sexist comments, attacking black players for kneeling, saying player safety concerns were a joke. He went from losing his locker room to pissing off everyone.

Sadly I can see him turning up on a Fox Sports in a few years but as a coach, no chance, he is toxic. 

One of the highest-earning coaches ever off the back of Tampas superbowl win 20 years ago. 100m from the Raiders, plus his espn and QB camp stuff

As an aside the excellent Playmakers series is on YouTube in its entirety. Well worth a watch.

Whats sad is Keyshawn Johnson who played under Gruden said he had always been a fraud and like this behind the scenes. Then got shouted down by alot of people until all the other comments came out.

Gruden did very well to set up a certain media image of himself. Its not protecting him from this though. I think they were saying this leak was 150'000 emails. He is just the first domino to fall. I bet there is loads around the league terrified right now.  

21 hours ago, ilpostino said:

650,000 emails. There's a lot of shit in there.

Probably enough to bury half the owners in the league. I think Gruden is going to be the scapegoat though and they will be fine.  

Apparently this was originally an investigation into the Washington football team but the only one so far with leaked emails is somehow Gruden. This whole thing stinks and is dodgy as fuck.

4 minutes ago, Orion said:

Probably enough to bury half the owners in the league. I think Gruden is going to be the scapegoat though and they will be fine.  

Apparently this was originally an investigation into the Washington football team but the only one so far with leaked emails is somehow Gruden. This whole thing stinks and is dodgy as fuck.

As Albert Breer said:

I believe the lawyers in charge of the harrassment suit for the WFT cheerleaders are calling on the NFL to release the emails. I'd put money on the NFL dealing with this internally. We need someone to leak all the emails onto the internet. All the dirty laundry.

It’s always saddening to see someone you respect and like fall so hard.

That being said, these are words and I wonder if the NFL itself would have taken any action?

Joe Mixon is seen literally knocking a woman out but somehow it’s all forgotten in Cinci.

whataboutary I know but some of the shit these players get up to is insane. “he threw his girlfriend onto a futon of guns” 

12 hours ago, Harrisown said:

It’s always saddening to see someone you respect and like fall so hard.

That being said, these are words and I wonder if the NFL itself would have taken any action?

Joe Mixon is seen literally knocking a woman out but somehow it’s all forgotten in Cinci.

whataboutary I know but some of the shit these players get up to is insane. “he threw his girlfriend onto a futon of guns” 

Indeed the amount of rapist’s, woman beaters and child abusers in the NFL is fucking disgusting really, never mind the murderers like Ray Lewis and Marvin Harrison that are both hall of famers.

In the bar after the game now with my Jags supporting mate. 

what a game that was. I’m pretty sure all 60000 people watch were expecting a Hail Mary at the end. Hell of a call and hell of a kick. Absolutely buzzing from seeing that kind of drama first hand. 

That was a crazy game with an even crazier last few minutes! I was amazed Dallas went for the field goal on 4th and 1. Even if they got it they were giving the ball back to the Pats with enough time to get down field. What a win despite everything. That one will help push them on.

There's been at least one head scratching decision by the coaches each game so far. If the Cowboys hadn't given up so many penalties though, I think they'd have walked it. Was a really good tense game to watch though.

13 hours ago, Mallet said:

WTF chargers?

Going for 4th and short on your own 19 yard line, then turn it over on downs.

According to The Ringer, the Chargers were 7 out of 7 for the season when going for it on 4th down. So aggressiveness cost them this time but has succeeded so far.

Man, that's rough for the Chiefs, but great for Tennessee. Seems like all the "luck" for want of a better word, the Chiefs got,like Mahomes crazy throws cross field for 50 yards just arent happening now, and it's getting punished.

So the DeShaun Watson trade rumours are heating up as trade deadline approaches. Apparently he is not suspended or on the commissioners exempt list. He could start a game this week if he wanted. Madness.

I will be shocked in this current climate if the NFL allow Watson to play, the league has made great strides lately with regards to social issues, so it would be madness if they allow a guy who at least is a creepy perve and most probably a rapist, to play football this season.