rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
The Mighty Ash

Gears Pop - Out now iOS/Android

Looks like they are compensating people who have been unable to play this on the iPhones. I logged on to see if the problem was solved, and after connecting the game to xbox live I received a mail with a whopping 500 gold nuggets. Not bad.

I spent them on a pack of 100.000 coins and upgraded all of my cards. Finally able to buy some of the daily cards from the store.

I scrapped this. After the latest patch it has become horribly imbalanced. About 75% of the time I was being matched up against players who were 2 or 3 levels above me as a squad and with pins. 

Got dull going on regular 10 game losing streaks. 

Current tactic I'm seeing at the moment is pay until you unlock the hammer of dawn & level it a bit, then just spam it on the enemy base. 

I like it, and early on it feels like it is pretty much prefect. But, when you hit the "paid to get there" players it quickly becomes nothing but a tedious grind. It's a shame, too, because there's a lot to enjoy. I shot up to 1500, but now I'm endlessly promoting to Bronze league and then getting demoted back out within a match or two.

Everybody I'm facing at the moment has the same pins I do, but a level or 2 higher. I drop my level 3 Marcus, it's countered with a level 4 Marcus. It also feels like opponents are somehow able to generate energy quicker than me, or get the good pins onto the board more frequently. When I had Dom in my deck, I hardly ever got the chance to even play him, yet I constantly see player who are getting him onto the board twice. 

@The Mighty Ash The rllmuk crew needs tidying up, by the way. Most of the players in there are just randoms, and there's no chat. I've played a handful of horde matches. but the guy I did most with has since left. 

4 hours ago, The Mighty Ash said:

@CheekyLee I have promoted you to Chief, so you can now manage members. Not sure how to distinguish the randoms?

I assumed that everyone other than you, I, and @bradigor was a random. I mean, 3 of them are named "New recruit", so they're probably nobody any of us know! If people want to identify themselves on here, I'll make sure they get Captain status as well, and that way we can just boot the lowest scoring members if we ever need more room.

1 hour ago, CheekyLee said:

I assumed that everyone other than you, I, and @bradigor was a random. I mean, 3 of them are named "New recruit", so they're probably nobody any of us know! If people want to identify themselves on here, I'll make sure they get Captain status as well, and that way we can just boot the lowest scoring members if we ever need more room.

I'm Bacon Fenix. I'm a low scoring member though (106, just started ^_^)