SM47

Yeah that all makes sense really, test the water with the digital and then see about physical.

But what about my selfish entitlement as I'm looking for something to play on Friday??? Did they think of that???

I may be a bit drunk, I'm on holiday so it's allowed.

I'm sort of struggling with this a bit after three or four hours. I'm just not really gelling with the world. Am I likely to suddenly turn a corner? 

Everyone with an opinion I respect seems to love this so I'm a bit huffy it's not clicking :lol:

1 hour ago, Jolly said:

I'm sort of struggling with this a bit after three or four hours. I'm just not really gelling with the world. Am I likely to suddenly turn a corner? 

Everyone with an opinion I respect seems to love this so I'm a bit huffy it's not clicking :lol:

It definitely takes a while to click with at the start, partly because it's pretty overwhelming and starts in media res in a fantasy world with lots of proper nouns flying about that you won't recognise. Don't worry about the sidequest stuff for now; just focus on the main mystery of the hanged body.

Hmmm... To be honest I was hooked as soon as I saw myself in the mirror. I burst out laughing and have loved it since. My playthrough is going pretty good too - I just stuck my thumb up my arse in front of my colleague to "ward off spirits".

9 hours ago, Jolly said:

I love this game but there was a point at the start where it felt like I was just running about a lot. You get to a point where more conversations and locations open up and then a bit of momentum is behind you.

I’m also near the start and it all felt a bit ‘wacky for wacky’s sake’, but a few conversations had felt like they had real heart to them. 

Think I’m going to try to focus on the case just to get things moving - so many distractions to dig into, though. 

1 hour ago, StephenM said:

I’m also near the start and it all felt a bit ‘wacky for wacky’s sake’, but a few conversations had felt like they had real heart to them. 

Think I’m going to try to focus on the case just to get things moving - so many distractions to dig into, though. 

Once things open up, I think there is PLENTY of time to do whatever you fancy. I feel like sticking to the main case is useful early on to get to that point.