IGNORED

Have you completed an entire series?

blue swIIrl

Guest dizogg99
Every Mario except Sunshine, just because it's that boring.

I couldn't disagree with that opinion more. Were you PMSing when you bought that? Its a fucking great game.

Hmmm, nope. There seem to be an awful lot of series where I've completed them all bar one though. I've completed both MGS games [sarcastic]oooooh wow[/sarcastic].

Both? There are four of them. Five if you count substance, and six if you count the VR Mission Expansion.

I *think* all Mario's, although I'm not 100% sure I finished number 2.

All Zelda's except the two Capcom GBC ones... oh, and I have one dungeon to go in Majora's Mask, but its as good as finished!

erm, that's it.  Pathetic!

I haven't done any series to completion, so I think I win the pathetic stakes. ;)

What usually happens is I play the first game to death, get the sequel, and think "I've done this before. Where's that new game...?" :D

Like a few others here I've played and completed all the Resident Evil games with the exception of Zero - in fact, when I was waiting for the release of Zero I played all the others (REmake, 2, 3, CV) over a few days but the game never arrived from Play. It took 2 weeks to get another copy from them and by then I was so pissed off I never could be arsed to play it. Still, there's plenty of time before Outbreak...

Like a few others here I've played and completed all the Resident Evil games with the exception of Zero - in fact, when I was waiting for the release of Zero I played all the others (REmake, 2, 3, CV) over a few days but the game never arrived from Play. It took 2 weeks to get another copy from them and by then I was so pissed off I never could be arsed to play it. Still, there's plenty of time before Outbreak...

I can higly recommend Resi Zero. Its the only Resi game i've actually finished, to my eternal shame. Although I am determind to do the remake of 1 and do 4 when its released,

I can higly recommend Resi Zero. Its the only Resi game i've actually finished, to my eternal shame. Although I am determind to do the remake of 1 and do 4 when its released,

Cheers mate...I've found the game and plan to play it over the next few days. It was gonna be between RE0 or Silent Hill2, that's no problem now...come on those red n' green herbs!

I've done Silent Hill 1, 2 & 3 and Resident Evil 1, 2, 3, CV, Zero and Remake. And that's it. I quite like survival horror...anyone know if an Eternal Darkness sequel is on the way?

It's quite depressing really. I will soon add Broken Sword to that list too when I get around to finishing BS3 but other than that I'm an obvious part-timer.

I once thought that I'd complete every Tomb Raider game that was ever released (but this was whilst I was enjoying Tomb Raider 1) but I soon gave up that stupid idea after getting battered by Monks and having no ammo in TR2.

So far I've completed all the Super Star Wars, Rogue Leaders, Monkey Islands, Resident Evils, Marios, Zeldas, Metroids, Donkey Kongs, Adventure Islands, Castlevanias, Panzer Dragoons and Last Ninjas.

Does the Ridge Racer series count? How about the Street Fighter or KoF series if you've completed it with every character? I've also almost completed all of the Sonics, Megamen and Front Missions (although I doubt I'll ever get around to actually finishing any of them off).

So far I've completed all the Super Star Wars, Rogue Leaders, Monkey Islands, Resident Evils, Marios, Zeldas, Metroids, Donkey Kongs, Adventure Islands, Castlevanias, Panzer Dragoons and Last Ninjas.

Does the Ridge Racer series count? How about the Street Fighter or KoF series if you've completed it with every character? I've also almost completed all of the Sonics, Megamen and Front Missions (although I doubt I'll ever get around to actually finishing any of them off).

Holy shit man, do you stop to eat?! <_<

Thats incredible. My hat off to you.

Holy shit man, do you stop to eat?! :)

Thats incredible. My hat off to you.

</show off mode>No big deal really. I didn't even count two game series'</show off mode>

It's a passage of time thing - I didn't do it all yesterday or something :D

Hopefully by this weekend the Broken Swords will be added to that list.

Edit: Just thought of some more - I've finished all the Bomberman (even the N64 ones), Mario Kart and Nemesis games as well. Hmm...maybe I should dig out R-Type III to finish that set as well... :D