rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
gospvg

The Apprentice 2019 - 2nd October 9pm BBC1

Thomas getting choked up was lovely, he's the winner of my heart which is surely better than a quarter mil for PILLAHS

• Upvote 8

2 hours ago, wullie said:

Thomas getting choked up was lovely, he's the winner of my heart which is surely better than a quarter mil for PILLAHS

And it was nice that his big ideas finally brought him (well, Carina) success :) the ad was fantastic.

Anyone else recognise the 2 Scottish Gaming podcasters that tasted the bread in the vox pop bit?

I’ve been racking my brains since catching up on the last episode tonight. 

I think they mostly did video podcasts, possibly on YouTube. 
If I remember rightly they might have been mates with Richey and Jim from Gamewank and possibly collaborators. 

thanks

On 20/12/2019 at 23:06, KYUSS said:

Anyone else recognise the 2 Scottish Gaming podcasters that tasted the bread in the vox pop bit?

I’ve been racking my brains since catching up on the last episode tonight. 

I think they mostly did video podcasts, possibly on YouTube. 
If I remember rightly they might have been mates with Richey and Jim from Gamewank and possibly collaborators. 

thanks

I've not watched it yet but is it the Bit Socket guys maybe?

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Fierce Poodle said:

Will there be a new series of The Apprentice this year, or has coronavirus pretty much fucked that in the arse?

It has been cancelled for this year.

I guess Sugar’s racism must still be of the acceptable type.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ZOK said:

I guess Sugar’s racism must still be of the profitable type.

FTFY

• Upvote 1

On 28/06/2020 at 08:19, Gotters said:

for those missing all round good egg and bed salesperson Tom Skinner he's back on TV this week in Celebrity Masterchef

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2020/jun/27/celebrity-masterchef-rejoice-tvs-oldest-format-is-back-to-save-us

This is fantastic news.

As an aside, Joel Golby has basically been writing the same article once a week for the past five years. The second you get to the phrase 'adult daughter' or 'large adult son' it's worth scrolling back to the top to check it's him. It's like reading the transcriptions of a friend down the pub who's picked up a catchphrase from God knows where, and on getting a laugh from the group repeats it with gay abandon. Forever.

I'm 100% certain he ripped his entire writing style from this very funny article: https://clickhole.com/which-one-of-my-garbage-sons-are-you-1825124556/