IGNORED

The Apprentice 2022

gospvg

34 minutes ago, marsh said:

A work colleague spotted her inTaunton 2 weeks ago, had to double take, I can't see how that's going to win.

Yeah she's actually from Taunton. They actually cut her off when she was talking about there being shooting.at her ladies club which actually already exists apaprently.

Still don't believe she is actually a librarian though

Thats what i was gonna say, based on her music and perfume ideas its probably just her home book shelves :D

Didnt Suge Knight invest in posh bakery stuff 2/3 years ago? I've never seen or heard of it since.

Edit: Lottie in trouble.

Cant say im surprised. Her idea is all about being "elite" and "correct". It all had the hint of classism, racism and just general snobbery. Shes been banned from any further show content 

I don't have much sympathy for Lottie, she seems pretty obnoxious and extreme - exactly what the BBC wanted for viewing figures but she played herself, she can't really blame the beeb or the editing.She clearly is really like that. But it did make me think of how this is never going to leave her, she will always have to deal with this 19 year old version of herself following her around, and it made me cringe to my core to imagine my 19 year old self trailing me like a ghost into middle age. It's a sobering thought. Potential employers, collaborators, neighbours, partners, friends, anyone really, just pulling up pages of things you did and said when you were 19. Lottie should have checked herself and made an effort to be less poisonous for sure, this is enough to turn her into the next Katie Hopkins if she wants anything of a media career. She's already done a "sexy" shoot for the Sun, and just check out the URL they've used: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/bizarre/10492267/apprentice-lottie-lion-racist-homophobic-transphobic/

She's deleted everything from her instagram account that was related to the Apprentice, I wonder if that was an order from the beeb or if she did a late night guilt purge.

The person I did feel bad for was Pamela. She just looked shattered and exhausted by the end of it last night, like she was relieved to be out of there.

Karina’s look of glowering contempt whenever Lottie spoke was glorious. A ‘socially elite’ club. Fucking hell, she’s just running Devon’s answer to Hostel.

Lewis got shredded in the interviews, and he looked resigned to failure halfway through. Best two candidates made the final, albeit their competition was utter pony.

12 hours ago, glb said:

Karina’s look of glowering contempt whenever Lottie spoke was glorious. A ‘socially elite’ club. Fucking hell, she’s just running Devon’s answer to Hostel.

Lewis got shredded in the interviews, and he looked resigned to failure halfway through. Best two candidates made the final, albeit their competition was utter pony.

It was a better show when they just got a job at the end of it. These business plans are hilarious though. No costing detail?!

3 hours ago, Stoppy2000 said:

It was a better show when they just got a job at the end of it. These business plans are hilarious though. No costing detail?!

It beggars belief. How do you even write a legitimate business plan without factoring in costs?

They’re the type of clowns that think comic sans looks good on a PowerPoint presentation.

Next year’s plans have been leaked.

Club for people that dislike Tuesdays

Satsuma farm

Dating app for over 90s

Online milk

Fashion brand for left-handed golfers

Online forum for technophobes

Virtual reality car mechanic

I suspect the business plan thing is all part of the stitch up, and they have to be submitted when you apply or before you know you have been shortlisted to go on the show - which is why they are so often half arsed, full of typos etc.

Didn't they used to get to edit them before the interviews, then the producers decided it'll be funnier to not let them have that luxury.

I'd rather they scrapped the business plan and just gave them the money to invest in their business however with Sugar being an adviser/mentor to keep a vague connection to an apprentice- then the show can just focus on the candidates rather than thier stupid ideas.

4 hours ago, Gotters said:

I suspect the business plan thing is all part of the stitch up, and they have to be submitted when you apply or before you know you have been shortlisted to go on the show - which is why they are so often half arsed, full of typos etc.

Didn't they used to get to edit them before the interviews, then the producers decided it'll be funnier to not let them have that luxury.

They hand them all in during episode 1 don't they? It should be completely blind until the interview stage. Then you might get nutters suggesting holiday trips to Croatia or elite country clubs...oh...

21 minutes ago, davidcotton said:

One things been bothering me (well not that much but you know). How come it's ok for people like Lottie to float the idea of an exclusive female only club at a time when all the traditional mens only clubs are getting it in the neck if they don't let women join?

Welcome to feminism.

On 12/12/2019 at 13:05, Uncle Nasty said:

Potential employers, collaborators, neighbours, partners, friends, anyone really, just pulling up pages of things you did and said when you were 19.

Not really. All she has to do is consistently show a bit of humility and be nice when meeting new people, and people will soon forget the bad stuff.

"All she has to do" being the difficult part for her, of course.