IGNORED

Analogue Pocket - FPGA GB/GBC/GBA + More

Alexlotl

Patches to let you play a few popular games via the SD slot:

https://gist.github.com/BestPig/528fb9a19cbb638fac1278a641041881

Issue tracker that'll hopefully make it easier for Analogue to fix bugs (the most egregious probably being random incompatibility with various flashcarts):

https://github.com/frederic-mahe/Analogue-Pocket/issues

Thanks for this tip.

My GF and I strolled down memory lane with a little OG Tetris this evening.  Man is that game an out and out design classic - Tetris combined with the Game Boy is arguably the most lightning in a bottle thing ever to exist in video games.

The game looks sublime on the Pocket - the display is amaze and the look and feel of the OG device is beautifully done!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Have they released OS 1.1 yet? It depends how much they cling onto that, I guess. The Super NT and Mega SG are out of stock, permanently IMO - until rev 2 comes along supporting the new OS.

My Pocket is useless without the jailbreak.

I wasn’t too concerned about a jailbreak as I’d just intended on getting Everdrives but the Ukraine situation has obviously put pay to that idea (I’m assuming the models available now in the UK aren’t the slightly newer version that Krikzz released recently). 

• 3 weeks later...

Got a notification this morning from FedEx saying that my Pocket is being delivered on Monday. 

Nothing at all yet from Analogue but I assume I’ll get something from them later today to say it’s shipped too. 

13 hours ago, bignige said:

Had mine delivered on Monday and just had an email from FedEx asking for £42….

On 17/12/2021 at 16:51, ianinthefuture said:

Sod that, email them on ukinvoicequery@fedex.com with this template - obviously change relevant bits to make it apply to your situation.

I've done it five or six times - including this week - and it always works, they tell you they've credited the invoice with the £12-odd, so you just pay the rest.

fed.png

Watched some YouTube reviews of this device and was very impressed. Wondered why it was going for £400 on eBay then popped in here to see the ETA of one ordered today. :lol:

I suppose one plus point is, by the time it actually arrives, the Neo-Geo pocket/Atari Lynx etc adaptors will also be ready.