Hey guys

Teuchter77

Hey Scooot.. I’m still on Xbox but most the league went to PS4 as you say. Don’t think we’ll ever get back to those heights of the 10 v 10 days! I’m always up for some pro clubs if there are other Xbox users in here too!

43 minutes ago, Teuchter77 said:

Awrite dude, damn that's a shame was good fun aswell :( I do play fut alot though, hooked on the sbcs :D I do like this fifa so far, I just hope they dont ruin it with updates like th last one

Anyways hows you doing dude? And everyone else? 

Yeah real shame. People got families and all that bollocks. Not me though, too hooked on SBCs and trading for time to raise kids. :D 

4 hours ago, Pants McSkill said:

Yeah real shame. People got families and all that bollocks. Not me though, too hooked on SBCs and trading for time to raise kids. :D 

Well I dont have that problem anymore little lad ain't so little now :lol: 16 next month, love the sbcs I do, i promised myself i would stay away on this one but hey i got sucked in hahahaha

• 1 year later...

Not sure it will return sadly, think the league split up over the 2 consoles, that coupled with back to back terrible games for those who play clubs frequently has resulted in very very few players now ^_^

I'm still umming and arring over getting this and if so which console, hows clubs on this one?

18 minutes ago, Sladey19 said:

You Bastard i wanna play and you know i dont have the game yet 😭

Hey I still make time for you :P 

But yeah Thursday night clubs just for fifa 22 players :D So if anyone fancies it I will plan to be on at 10pm this Thursday, think the usual crowd have my PSN but if not it's the same as my username on here ^_^ 

• 10 months later...

Good bit of nostalgia looking back here. I lost my Rllmuk account over the years (used to be just Harbey so now got the M attached). Was great times on the 360. Kids have grown up so got some time back although I'm probably a lot worse now than I was (and I was sh1t). Also, not got any proper internet at the moment so can't play online anyway but would be good to hook up with some old friends when I get sorted.

Good times indeed. I think alongside Online Team Play being stopped, PS4/Xbox split and the game getting less enjoyable it all whittled away. Afew of us are still on and play on PS5 Clubs irregularly, you and anyone are always welcome to join. Hope all is good Harbey 🙂

Yeah it's a shame, though I don't think cross platform play would really resurrect anything. This area of the forum is really quiet, there's much more active groups for GTA online and FPS games. 

I've been tempted to jump back into Clubs a few times (might need an invite to whatever club is used). But between work and a massive choice of subscription games, FIFA isn't normally my first choice to play. 

I'm always up for playing a few but like some have said I think largely the fifa group has moved away in other directions. There is so much choice to play these days why continue with what is essentially the same game year in / year out.

I have a group that plays regularly from another forum where I typically get my fix a couple of times a week (ps4 at the moment) but it's not something I feel the need to play every week and the idea of committing to a league or something similar these day's feels like it would be tough to do.