What electronic music will I like

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, marcus said:

I have been branching out into Electronic music and have been listening to Floating Points today, and have lined up The Orb.

I love Thom Yorke's Anima album, definitely 'spacelike' - can you recommend more along those lines?

Well, I think the following are good to great:

Tangerine Dream - Phaedra

Global Communication - 76:14 (my favourite)

Jon Hopkins - Immunity 

Kebu - Perplexagon 

Also if you are into metal, then Krallice's Diotima is a trip. As is the new Esoteric - A Pyrrhic Existence.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 13/10/2019 at 11:17, Horribleman said:

black metal and death metal

I thought of this thread when I was having a look through some old records last night, it occurred to me that you might like the Renegade Hardware apocalyptic side of dnb. Met quite a few metal heads at these sort of nights. Not really sure if anyone makes it any more, but there's loads of it from the 2000s to explore

There was something about the last one that used to make everybody go completely fucking insane for three minutes