IGNORED

Gamer or lamer?

Luck

I'd continue, mainly because I really enjoyed @Stanleys evolution from mild mannered passive aggressive into full on digital bovva boy. Once he was sure I'd been banned. Reminded me of those blokes you see in a bar fight

dont-hold-me-back-bro-ah-can-tak-um

Speaking of which evidently something I said must've got all up in a mods feels to have banned me for some reason as lines of conduct were painted within. Explain yourself.

Anyway, here's what we'll do:

If you want me to just drop this topic and let you all do what you done in ignorance masquerading as bliss then simply:

DO NOT REPLY

If on the other hand you wish to continue and take it up a notch then I await your response and remember:

You asked for it.

3 minutes ago, Pavey said:

I think we are all just curious why you are so aggressive?

Thats just how I talk, see?

Surprised to hear you think its aggressive though. Direct, simple, possibly forceful - sure, but aggressive? U Wot M8?

And there actually is a point behind all this, not just to piss off life long gamers or troll has been erroneously assumed. Something far deeper and of much more importance but it all depends on whether you gentle men are willing to look deeper inside your psyche as to why you do what you do because, and lets be real, having spent a vast chunk of the free time you have in your life playing chase the pixel is, well, I'll let you make your own mind up about that one because it could be "Great, best thing I ever did" or something totally different once a bit of insight is applied to your motivations...

5 minutes ago, mansizerooster said:

Isn't anyone else getting bored of this?

Then why respond? After all I did put it in big huge letters to just let the thread fade but here you are, uncontrollably vomiting your reply onto the screen like you have digital version of Tourettes.

So many threads and yet, here you are. Evidently something I said stuck a chord somewhere as your behaviour indicates...

I'll extend the courtesy once again to the slow folk:

If the premise of this thread scares you in any way shape or form as it may contain truths and perspectives you wish you'd rather not know then:

DO NOT REPLY

Your silence will tell me all I need to know anyway as will your responses...

11 minutes ago, Pavey said:

Aggressive again. It's the high and mighty stance you take that pisses people off. All this you lot business, as if we are beneath you.

Everybody is equal mate, chill the hell out.

On this issue at least it certainly appears you've got me standing here saying something unpopular and on the other side countless others with millions of posts between them all disagreeing with the perspective either with a caustic reply that ignores the main topic of discussion or by furiously pressing the downvote button as a way of expressing their discontent.

Like I said in the OP this isn't intended to be a happy happy joy joy topic because most of you lot (there you go, I said it for the first time now) are seemingly getting triggered by the very premise of the thread which in turn speaks volumes as to the underlying processes at play when it comes to the compensatory role computer gaming plays in a grown mans life. Read those last three words back again and then consider the childlike responses in here...

7 minutes ago, cohen205 said:

lol, what a cock

On 05/11/2019 at 11:19, cohen205 said:

The ignore button is there for a reason guys.

Ahahahahahahahaha, feelings caught. Man down. Cutting to close to truth, boyo? Why not tell em why you really mad?

Last chance in the "I am a grown man who has extended his childhood coping mechanism into a lifelong strategy to get through his otherwise intolerable in many aspects existence" amnesty.

If you do not wish to find out why I say such mean sounding things that evidently make you feel some kind of way then:

DO NOT REPLY

this is the last time I shall extend you lot this courtesy so think twice before posting because you can let it fade or bring it back and we'll see where we go...

1 hour ago, Luck said:

I'd continue, mainly because I really enjoyed @Stanleys evolution from mild mannered passive aggressive into full on digital bovva boy. Once he was sure I'd been banned. Reminded me of those blokes you see in a bar fight

Yes I waited until you got yourself banned for fear of being owned by you :rolleyes:

And now you’ve been banned again, guess you’re just misunderstood. 

In hindsight, reading back, i'm finding him quite fascinating. What a weird personality, would love to meet him in real life to try and understand him a bit better. So very odd with the stance he took from the off.

Either needs to get his leg over, or stop watching sci fi. Thought of us as an experiment it seems.

23 minutes ago, Stoppy2000 said:

We are agreed this was prankster right?

Thats what I thought when I read the original message, read like him and I don’t know the guy other than what’s been posted here. 

His whole gamers are sad here seems like an odd extension of his CEX/Edge hate for not being accepted being extended to all gamers, maybe soon to all people and society. He is an odd breed . 

38 minutes ago, Stoppy2000 said:

We are agreed this was prankster right?

See, I thought Prankster always came over as one of those weirdos for whom videogames was absolutely the be all and end all, consuming his every waking moment and defining his entire existence. I suppose sure, it's possible he's realised there's more to life than that but I kinda doubt it. Plus he always seemed rather narcisstic and high on his own farts obsessed with being recognised - if it were P101, he'd want everyone to know about it. The OP, on the other hand, while similarly annoying, seems at least to have a sense of awareness and perspective P101 has hitherto completely lacked.

11 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Nah. If it was he'd be ranting on twitter about us along with how shit Nintendo is and why CEX should start a record label.

There are things about the style of writing that makes me think it is him. But it could just be a generic troll. 

On 06/11/2019 at 15:59, Stanley said:

Yes I waited until you got yourself banned for fear of being owned by you :rolleyes:

And now you’ve been banned again, guess you’re just misunderstood. 

Actions speak louder than words and yes it certainly appears you did duck this thread until I'd been banned again.

Its not a case of being misunderstood but more so being surrounded by weak people who don't like that fact being pointed out to them as they derive too much pleasure from something thats designed to help alleviate the misery from their otherwise less than optimal lives.

I'm going to start another thread on the topic with a slightly different approach, you can all do what you want with this one.

5 minutes ago, Luck said:

Actions speak louder than words and yes it certainly appears you did duck this thread until I'd been banned again.

Its not a case of being misunderstood but more so being surrounded by weak people who don't like that fact being pointed out to them as they derive too much pleasure from something thats designed to help alleviate the misery from their otherwise less than optimal lives.

I'm going to start another thread on the topic with a slightly different approach, you can all do what you want with this one.

Plenty of people gave really good responses in this thread but you chose to ignore them and get in pointless arguments instead. I’m not sure why you’re here anyway, surrounding yourself with such weak people, can’t be healthy for you. 

2 minutes ago, Stanley said:

Plenty of people gave really good responses in this thread but you chose to ignore them and get in pointless arguments instead. I’m not sure why you’re here anyway, surrounding yourself with such weak people, can’t be healthy for you. 

I'm like Christ among the lepers... Just doing my good deed.